Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old First Impression of Cheetah Girls 3: One World?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:22 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
First Impression of Cheetah Girls 3: One World?

Ok... Just like my other "First Impression..." threads, what is your first impression of Cheetah Girls 3: One World. The movie takes place in India. This time, Raven is not in it.

I honestly think it will be not as good because Raven is not in it. What are they going to say happened to her? She was like the leader... I'm not a big fan of the Cheetah Girls but their songs are like 75% good...
Old 07-02-2008, 07:25 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

I think it will be good.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:27 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I think it wont be as good as the others....

Old 07-02-2008, 07:33 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
first impression: "oh gosh another one?"

no offense for those of you who like cheetah girls

~taylor
Old 07-02-2008, 07:34 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
first impression: oy.... another 1... why in india... where's raven?

Old 07-02-2008, 08:33 PM
RabbitPrincess on vmk!

rabbitprincess is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
first impression: oy.... another 1... why in india... where's raven?
I agree with you here...First off, Raven is not in the movie. Yes, she was off pursuing her own career, which is great for her, but I think the movie will suffer because of that (She was off on tour and making her movie College Road Trip). It bothers me too that Disney keeps recreating the same storylines over and over, just in a sort of new format. Again, the girls are going to fight, go their own ways, blah, blah, blah. Off topic:They are doing that with HSM, I mean come on, let the kids grow up and move on, no more HSM! On topic: Another thing that I want to question is why was it filmed in India? Not being rascist, but there are certainly beautiful places and cultures that people know little about. Why not Russia, Poland, Ireland, France, Australia?? I just don't think this movie will be a hit, it's going to sink and sink fast. And yet Disney just doesn't care.

~Rabbit
Old 07-02-2008, 09:18 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitprincess View Post
I agree with you here...First off, Raven is not in the movie. Yes, she was off pursuing her own career, which is great for her, but I think the movie will suffer because of that (She was off on tour and making her movie College Road Trip). It bothers me too that Disney keeps recreating the same storylines over and over, just in a sort of new format. Again, the girls are going to fight, go their own ways, blah, blah, blah. Off topic:They are doing that with HSM, I mean come on, let the kids grow up and move on, no more HSM! On topic: Another thing that I want to question is why was it filmed in India? Not being rascist, but there are certainly beautiful places and cultures that people know little about. Why not Russia, Poland, Ireland, France, Australia?? I just don't think this movie will be a hit, it's going to sink and sink fast. And yet Disney just doesn't care.

~Rabbit

Just because its DIFFERENT does not make it bad.
Since about all are you are asking 'Why is it in India?', I'll ask the same.

Why do you want it to be in Russia?
Why do you want it to be in Poland?
Why do you want it to be in Ireland?
Why do you want it to be in France?
Why do you want it to be in Austrailia?

They are going to India because Bollywood is there.
Yes, it is very cultural.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:18 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitprincess View Post

~Rabbit
I think there is very well explained explanation for that in the movie, but here's my thought. First it was filmed in New York, where they lived, Then it was Spain, don't you think they should do it in any place that doesn't involve similar cultures? The things you listed all involve similar races. I certainly think India is a beautiful place and have very nice people in there. I think they just want to show their different ways of dancing and such in different ways people have. Sure there could've been another place with more beautiful sites and features but all I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with India or the people in it. And you didn't have to say it like that. It seems like you're saying just because it's filmed in India means it's bad... I certainly don't know much about India and it's cultures but I would like to learn about it. But I do agree with it being the same plot. There is always a fight involved. @_@
Old 07-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Gosh another one, the first one was horrible, I gave the second one a chance and watched it was just as horrible. I am not going to waste my time watching another one. I can't believe I am saying this but the cheetah girl movies are worse than the hsm movies.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Today:A day of the year
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Amuzed
hikoik is spinning in a Cursed Storm
First Impression:...........why........?
Second Impression:Where's raven? o.o

sig made by flowa
Old 07-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I bet you they're just gonna say something like "Relax! Galeria's just visiting her aunt in Hawaii right now!" or something like that and let go of the whole subject through the whole movie.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Starbucks = LOVE!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
ParamoreGal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondMeme View Post

I honestly think it will be not as good because Raven is not in it. What are they going to say happened to her? She was like the leader... I'm not a big fan of the Cheetah Girls but their songs are like 75% good...
Well I don't care if Raven is in it or not... I just want to see why they are in India and also I want to see how the pull off the whole movie without the star character .
Old 07-03-2008, 02:14 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
It's going to be dumb just like the other 2 Cheetah Girls movies, even though Raven is not in it. I'm not going to watch it. What's the point if I couldn't even sit through the first two.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorswiftfan13 View Post
first impression: "oh gosh another one?"

no offense for those of you who like cheetah girls

~taylor

Exactly what I thought

Roxas Rocks!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
First Cheetah Girls MoviesL EH.....

Second Movie: Getting better, some Eh..Ok? parts

Third Movie: Should be good with 1 or 2 Eh.. parts.