Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests

Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Games and Quests inside rooms of VMK made by the players for the players.

Old [MISSION] Thank You!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-10-2008, 02:52 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
[MISSION] Thank You!

This thread brought to you by the hard-working minds at IMPROVing VMK.

Here at IMPROVing VMK, our work is generally dedicated to creating odd scenes in the middle of gamespace in order to entertain passerby. This time, however, we're doing something different:

//BEGIN MISSION SPECS:/

The VMK staff has been working three hard years to bring us the very best game experience they can. On Saturday, we plan to give back.

Now, this is Class 5 Top-Secret Code-Word information. In other words, don't tell the staff what we're up to

On Saturday, April 12th, at 5:00 PM PST, we want everyone to simultaniously send the VMK staff a big, warm "Thank you!" through the "Contact Us" button on the VMK homepage. If you can, please write your thank you ahead of time, so when 5:00 comes, you can simply hit "Send." We also encourage you to reminisce about good times with the staff in your message, and/or settle any unfinished business with them (For example, I don't think I ever properly thanked the staff member who gave me my teleport pin back during the 50th Trivia event waaaay back in 2005)

Fifteen minutes later, we will all head down to Yavn's blog, and thank him and his team for building this amazing world for us. Same guidelines as above apply here.

Now, let's get out there and make some people happy

//END MISSION SPECS/
Old 04-10-2008, 03:07 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Im in! This sounds fun. :P.
- acefredfred
Old 04-10-2008, 03:15 AM
hi
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
MsBored is as Frosty as a Snowman
I'm so in! I have A LOT to thank 'em for!
Old 04-10-2008, 04:53 AM
LONG LIVE VMK!

DarthChaosSky is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think most people will not do this for fear of being banned. WAKE UP PEOPLE! If VMK is closing anyways, we go down fighting, even if it means bans for wanting VMK to stay!
Old 04-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
This is going down today in a bit less than four hours! Don't forget!