Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered

VMK Remembered Post your experiences you've had in game!

Old Does anyone else wish..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Does anyone else wish..

that you could change the course of time a bit? Just tweak it a bit? I know that's not possible, but, ugh. I just wish I could go back and tell myself to grow up and stop pretending to be something I wasn't. I remember I spent the last night of VMK alone. It was rather boring, because there were no more games to play- i've played them all to death before, so what was the point? No more items to buy, nothing really mattered. It would've been great to have some friends online, but the few I had were inexplicably absent from the closing night.

I wasn't the best at making friends, because back then I really wasn't okay with myself back then. Four years later.. its kind of amazing how much things have changed. I'm chuckling as I write this. I mean, i'm really proud of myself that I was able to really become myself, and accomplish so much for myself at a relatively youngish age. I mean, I was able to accomplish things that I have dreamed of my whole life.. and I am proud of that.

But I just wish it happened sooner. Or that VMK opened later. I don't know. I think VMK was a great little add on to your life. A place where you could go when you are feeling down, and have the great atmosphere of VMK, combined with friends and events, to just be yourself. That was my mistake. I never really was myself when VMK was open, because I held myself back. Because I was scared.

I recently realized that I never really experienced VMK to the fullest, and I still thought it was a great game, but I just know I could've made it better. My exact details of why I have this regret are relatively unique (not going to get into it), but I guess what I am asking is- What would you change about your time in VMK? Do you wish it could have all happened a little later, when you knew more about yourself? Do you think everything is meant to be, and what's in the past is in the past?

Additionally, hi everyone! It has been a looong time since I've last posted here.

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 07-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
On VMK and VMKF, I've said and done things that I now regret. Despite hurting people, there is some good that came out of it. It's a warning and constant reminder to not become that person again. I wish that I was more mature when VMK was open, but I don't wish that it had opened later. VMK interfered with my grades and my success. I hate to say it, but VMK's closure may have been the best thing for me in the long run.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:39 PM
music+skating=kelly.o

My Mood: Confused
kelly.o is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I wasnt quite focused on school work when vmk opened either. That led to me missing out on most of vmk cause i got banned from the computer ._. when i got back on everyone had forgotten about me >_< but i dont regret spending the last day with one of my best vmk friends

Sig was made by me Mean Green Kelly.o The flip hat crew
I wanted to be Part of your world before it was cool
Old 07-21-2012, 04:43 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I wish I would have spent less time focusing on material items and more time on actual people. It wasn't until after VMK closed that I finally took the time to get to know people here on VMKF. Most of the people I know well here on VMKF now are people that I never actually met in VMK. If I would have taken the time to talk to people back then, I might have gotten to know them sooner. That's probably my biggest regret.

Last edited by GoodPolarGirl; 07-31-2012 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 07-27-2012, 07:03 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I wish I wasn't so immature back then, although that's more of a given compared to it being something preventable. Looking back at my forum posts.. they are an atrocity.