Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Guest Rooms

Guest Rooms Discussion about your own guest rooms, other players guest rooms and the official rooms.

Old Save VMK Waterslide

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Save VMK Waterslide

I've been really wanting to build a ride that says something, so I build this last night:

Tips and criticism would be nice

Last edited by Pisces; 06-23-2008 at 01:23 AM..
Old 04-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Doodoodoodoo
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

2starTagregory is spinning in a Cursed Storm
THATS COOOL but wheres the start to get on?
Old 04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 

Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
In the S I made it a typhoon lagoon start, the picture is just a little outdated, so it's more noticible [sp] now
Btw, anyone think that the teleporters kind of get in the way?

Last edited by Pisces; 04-26-2008 at 04:24 PM..
Old 04-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase

Bumpity Bump Bump Bumpity Bump Bump

Any other comments?
Old 04-28-2008, 12:35 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
I love it!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
it's nice
Old 04-28-2008, 12:58 AM
I'm Still ShadowScamp.

ShadowScamp ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
The S looks like a 6
Old 04-28-2008, 01:05 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowScamp View Post
The S looks like a 6
Hmm you're right I'll try to think of a way to fix that
Old 04-28-2008, 01:46 AM
Go Giants! 11-2
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Woot
Cools is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, the 'S' and the 'E' should be fixed.. And yes the teleporters do get in the way.

You should spread out the letters more
Old 04-28-2008, 02:15 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase

I was thinking about making a capital E, but it wouldn't work right and would be too big.. with the rest of the room. I also thought about using dark ride teleporters, but those wouldn't really fit, Also, I couldn't make enough space for letters to be spaced out more

Any tips?
Old 04-28-2008, 02:22 AM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
Very nice. Better than I could've done.
:]

- Pinky :]
Old 05-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase

BUMP!!! Updated Pic!!! Now if only I could make those annoying Dark Ride Room sounds go away...
Old 05-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Bubbles! My bubbles!
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Expert Relocator Winners Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Madilina is as Frosty as a Snowman
I'm coming when i can
Old 05-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Why don't you put the pieces on say.. 2/3 crates high, and then the teleports on the floor? This way the porters would be hidden, and it would give some height to the room. Maybe higher the treasure chests up then. I like rooms with some height and you can play about in, not so much things where it's all on the floor.

Apart from that, I'm not too sure about the contrast between pirate rugs and the water rugs. I hate water rugs though, so maybe it's me.

Good luck, great room though.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Here there be Dragons

Dragoness is spinning in a Cursed Storm
very nice!