Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old VMK Memories on VMKF

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
These are nice memories, but here's mine!
Okay so princess_monique my BFF in real and VMK were going to my friend cammoman's room. so we all went and then all of the sudden we saw Surprise! bubbles coming out of everyone there. It was my birthday that day, but I thought they had forgotten it so I was crying when I saw this and then my friend PenguinWarrior aka Blink.i came up to me and gave me a hug. So cammoman, princess, blink.i, and the rest of the room where singing happy birthday to me. I was so happy! Since that day the four of us became best friends and then on December 31st, it was New Year's eve so the four of us got together in a empty Haunted Mansion lobby and had our private dance/party. It was an amazing day really. I was crying and then me and princess were on the phone that day and this is what she said
"We have some pretty insane, crazy, stupid, hyper, loveable, amazing friends don't we Vi?" That became our phrase whenever we mentioned cammoman (princess's acey boy) and PenguinWarrior (Blakey!).
I miss em!
Old 07-19-2008, 12:17 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Well, this photo is Fantasyland Courtyard. I was all dressed up for the Pirate and Princess Party!! I was pirate.
I'm standing behind the sword. The two people then I'm in front of them, but behind the sword. LOL! Here:
Old 07-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
I took VMK pictures every second, I couldnt help it. Ive gotta have over one thousand. LOL anyways heres a classic one with the famous DryBones

Last edited by TBs_Creation; 09-27-2008 at 05:09 PM..
Old 07-28-2008, 03:20 AM
Nothing.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Adventurous
ivanbyte9 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This is my favorite picture, my last moment on VMK with my very good frined, GoodPolarGirl!

Attachment 34039

Last edited by ivanbyte9; 08-05-2008 at 04:14 AM..
Old 07-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
One of my best VMK memories was with 2 of my best friends, DisneyZombieKid (later RogerRabbitFan) and Intellikitty. We just sat around a mansion table for hours just constantly making jokes and laughing so hard we couldn't breath. I got a lot of "You are typing text to fast" messages that night. A lot of the things we said that night served as funny inside jokes all the way up until closing.

They were both such great friends, in fact, they are the thing I probably miss the most about VMK. Through all of the laughing, the sad times, the chatting, and the drama, they made my VMK life memorable. I'm aware that they are members of different VMK fansites, but neither of them have been active for a long time. I wish I could talk to them again.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 07-28-2008, 03:28 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanbyte9 View Post
This is my favorite picture, my last moment on VMK with my very good frined, GoodPolarGirl!

Attachment 34039
Aww!! I got so teary-eyed just looking at that.

Boy, VMK Memories, how about a biography of how I met my friends? LOL. (NOTE that i was a member of VMKF this whole time)

Bigmouth_Binky/Fama/Lindamerie

I was just wondering around VMK one day when I ran into Fama. I forget how it all happened, but we were instant friends! Then one time, we were just hanging out in her room when a girl name Bigmouth_Binky came in. Fama introduced us and we were also instant friends. We would go around in our Gabriella outfits and such. Then, Lindamerie came along. Also instant friends. The four of us would talk about all of the 'rares' we wish we had. Although, the most important of all, cowboy pants. We wanted those more than anything in life! When I was finally able to trade for them, they would all 'I want those so bad!' and such LOL.

MagicTeaCup (aka Whipstersh), MLKnCookies, the_phoenix

One time, when Fama and Big were offline, I went to follow Lindamerie into her room to see what she was up too. I saw both her, and a dude named MagicTeaCup talking. "Who's he?" I thought. (This may not be the 'exact' conversation, but it's a summary)

ME: Hi
BOTH: Hi
MAGIC: You may also know me as Whipstersh_Sh
ME: OH YEA! I remember you! (I had previously asked him for trading advice, so he probably remembered me)

Then he added me to my list. Over time, I became friends with MLKnCookies and the_phoenix and lots more.

I also remember the good ole' days when me and Lindamerie would follow Magic and The to bug 'em Ah, good times, good times. . .

Etain, Alohi, Sweet_Dreamssss, the rest (they know who they are)
On a trading thread, I offered on one of etain's items, and she declined my offer. Although, she sent me a PM saying that even though she declined my offer she would be more than happy to meet with me in game. After we met in game, and hung around for a few...

ETAIN: Ooh, I have someone I want you to meet
-went to different room-
In the room, I saw alohi.
So we met and such. Then, she put me in a trade request and put in a feather mask.
ME: WOW!
ALOHI: I had an extra, I figured you might want it?
ME: WOW! Thanks so much! (I wore it for about a month and would wear it at random times. I was very thankful. I never, ever traded it. It stayed in my inventory from the day given, to the day of closing.)
Also, she had given me very many gifts over time. To show my thankfulness, I gave her one of my Invisibility Magic's about a month before closing (she had been offline a few months)

Then, over time I met Dreams.

ivanbyte9 (SecretMagicIvan)

One day, on VMKF, I had received a PM. Titled: Hi. I enjoy getting PM's, so I happily read it. Basically, he introduced himself, told me what kind of stuff he likes (like Disney, fav. Disney villain, etc.) and he wanted to meet in game with me. Of course I would! I also figured out we had much in common! So I met in game, and. . .yea.

I was happy to play pirates, trade, joke, and do random stuff with him. I was also able to spend my last moments with him in my favorite guest room of all time, Tiki Tiki Tiki Room.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Registered+

MeiMei is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have so many VMK memories. I remember my first day, and my firend in real (Dogsarthebest) showing me around. I remember winning my first Cute or Boot, and getting a green superhero, and trading for a princess dress (I really wanted one). I remember literally crying beacuse I couldnt pass Potc of the Carribean on the Diving Quest. I remember when everyone used to say ' bay be', and the day we realized you could say 'baby.' I remember when I met my VMK friend rosjewel, who hasn't logged in since October. I'll never know what happened.. I remember visiting with CL_Chele, and talking for like an hour. I remember Dreams Month, and being extremely excited to see what Dream Ears looked like, and the long lines for Mainstreet rooms. I remember Halloween, and I remember playing loads of games to buy clothes. I missed Christmas, because I took a break of VMK. Then, I remember getting my bird hat, Captain Feathers. I remember meeting Lilac_Spring, who unfortunately turned on me. Then, I remember meeting my best VMK friend, Vanessa_princess. I remember working very hard on the Biggest VMK Quest. I remember playing games with all my VMK friends. And I remember the day I learned VMK was closing.
-MeiMei
Old 08-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

TealSurfDisco1 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Smile

My favorite memory: I always go in guest rooms that say dance party and stuff like that and before I'd go in the room I would dress up as a green person with mixed up clothes. So I go in and ask a girl "hey wanna dance " and 99% of the time they say " Eww gross go away!". So I'd go in a corner and pretend to be crying and then I would change into my normal clothes and normal skin color. Then that person would go "now I wanna dance with you". I thought it was funny doing that. And after a week later everytime I'd go in a dance room they say " Look it's him". lol
Old 08-17-2008, 08:45 PM
is being awesome! :)

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Disney
wonderfulmapu is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Remember?

Heh. Remember all the crazy stuff we did in VMK? What did you guys do? Would you make fun of the Yeti? Or did you have fun running your guestroom? Maybe you visited other players' guestrooms?

I know that I would get with my friends and we would role-play in VMK. We would have a nice decorated house (Thanks to Ammie) and many other cool stuff.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:48 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Ahh, the good 'ol days. I would do things with my friends. We would go to the Sonic Army Base to plan our next attack on the Tron. I was second in command. Me and my friend SilverStormyWay would fool around a lot, too. I miss VMK...

Old 08-18-2008, 01:45 AM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
Well I used to have this old account instead of the one I have now, PrincessYani. (Don't ask.) The old account was AlexisTheGirl. My favorite memory/worst memory back then was when I got my green superhero suit. I started dancing with my friend, and because I was so happy, I exclaimed, "Shake that but!" Only to find I was banned FOREVER.
Rofl, now that I think about it, it was KINDA funny.

I have 3 favorite memories on PrincessYani. When I first found out I could make a new account because my computer messed up, and I screamed for joy and ran around the house like a maniac.

Also when I met purpleglittermoose. I talked to her and then she gave me superhero boots for free!

My last favorite memory was on the last day I played vmk. My friend had those pirate dogs with the keys in their mouth, and one was in her room. I told her how cute they were and how I'd like one someday. Then she asked me if I wanted one and when I said, "Are you sure?" She replied, "Yep! I have tree of them." it made me so happy. She gave me one and from that moment on I just loved her. LOL

Good times.

I've also destroyed a friendship with an old fourm member/true friend. His name was xFan. He quit these fourms because of me.
It was a tragic experience. Boy was I stupid then when I did this! One day xFan came over and I used to be into that dumb "bay be" stuff. So I told xFan to "babysit" (-.-) my "kid." I came back into the room and the so called kid said that he had scared him. xFan would deny it and get so frustrated, but I never believed him. This repeated through out most of the afternoon, until he got fed up with me. I lost a friendship that day, and I have made many mistakes since then.

Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart
Old 08-18-2008, 03:14 AM
Me on vmk and RIP Flip
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park
My Mood: Princess
bellaace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have quite a few memories. I remember making a bunch of bffs! AceJennia, PurpleCrazylava,bluenicky,goldunusualspider,and Mr.BravePanthur, and extremepolarwizard. I also remember being in the pirates lava like for hours. I got a bird hat and i talked to him (his name was flip) when i was bored. I also talked to the dragon
Old 08-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
I remember just sitting in rooms with my best friend WildGoldenLaser. He was an amazing friend and if I didn't feel like doing something he did what I wanted to do We would talk about anything, and when we found out about the closing we were devestated. I kept asking him to join this site and he kept saying he would but he never did. I remember meeting him in his quest room and giving his quest 5 stars. He was thrilled to the bone to see someone had liked his quest so much. I giggled and told him it was me. Our friendship got stronger and stronger after that day. I remember he always wore his kings crown (before they were on sale). A few days after we met I walked into his Tiki Tiki room with with a pan hat on. He was amazed and demanded to know where I got it. Obviously he didn't know that the pan hat, and his favorite hat, the kings crown, were on sale. I decided to joke aorund and tell him I traded for it. e believed me until I finally told him I bought it I will miss him so much because there is absoloutly no way I can ever find him again.

I just remembered! I would always dress up in a white tank top, kinda big cheeks, a bead like yavn has, really short purple shorts, mickey shoes, and that hair that looks like it is combed to either side. I would walk around scaring people. I remember saying "This is my halloween costume" It was so fun dressing up like that!

I was in a game, I can't remember what it was, but when you lost you went into this square made out of ropes. There was a creepy skeleton guy with a boat wheel in there too. We called it "The Box". I remember saying "You know that song, 'out of the box'? They were warning us to stay out of the box!". Everybody ws lauging and had a good time.

I remember also, on my birthday CuteTabitha made a huge cake in VMK for me. I walked in and it was awesome. I saw one of the dogs wiith the key in his mouth was moveable, so I put him on my cake and made him spin around (I was acting like he did it himself). I said "Ew.. I'm not eating that!". LOL that day was fun.

I had so many memories on that game. I have moments where I'm not sad about it closing, but when I really think about my best friend WildGoldenLaser and think about all my memories, I get really sad.

I'll miss you VMK
Old 08-18-2008, 02:42 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
I have quite a few also. I think one of my BEST was when I was testing my quest. I walked on to Main Street looking for the atoms. I stumbled into a person wearing the same thing as me. We became friends, and, as it turns out, that person was actually on VMKF! That was my best memory I think. And then me and that person (Trippzy on VMK) formed a little posse with my friend and her friend. We were playing Hide and Seek around VMK when my cousin signed on. All five of us played together. My cousin (titled Ocean) had to go. We had all been playing for a while (all five of us) until Ocean had to go. I told my "posse" that "Ocean had to go" and I got a chorus of "Who's Ocean?"

And another: I opened this room. A bunch of people came in and this one guy who had a lot of five star magic started talking. He said he was a day one, so I clicked on him and he didn't have a day one badge. So he told everyone in the room that he traded his day one badge. Me and this other guy started laughing. So he said for us to follow him to his room because he had beta. So he left and I closed the room on him.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:40 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #VMKTrivia !
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ape
TikiPin_Dude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Favorite memory is creating rooms..... I got so many compliments on how i was a great designer and theat persuaded me to try and win best guest... Unfortuneately i have lost all my room creations due to a computer crash until it is fixed i cant see them. I only have 2 in the gallery and they are both staff visits . So yup
but i never won

~tiki

Forever & Always