Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion

VMK Players Discussion General VMK Gaming Discussions which doesn't fit anywhere else.

Old Testers MIA?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Great Times, Great People
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
Manchester United is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Last time they did a public show was for the pirates and that was wayy back even before the release of the pirate suits.. girl and boy.. This was back in 2005. And this was the introduction to QA_Caffdawg. Long time a go.. I like when they show something coz its the excitement.. But the excitment has gotten to far for the flying carpet magic!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester United View Post
Last time they did a public show was for the pirates and that was wayy back even before the release of the pirate suits.. girl and boy.. This was back in 2005. And this was the introduction to QA_Caffdawg. Long time a go.. I like when they show something coz its the excitement.. But the excitment has gotten to far for the flying carpet magic!

False. The most recent public showing where Testers where involved and it was actually planned was for showing off the Tron costumes. Other more recent times Testers have been spotted around the kingdom.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Great Times, Great People
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
Manchester United is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyLuke View Post
False. The most recent public showing where Testers where involved and it was actually planned was for showing off the Tron costumes. Other more recent times Testers have been spotted around the kingdom.
Im not sure about that, was it a fashion show like pirates i dont think so..Yes i have met a few testerst in my time...
Old 10-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Registered+

Pubsy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester United View Post
Im not sure about that, was it a fashion show like pirates i dont think so..Yes i have met a few testerst in my time...
yes there was actually it was part of the tron room and item showing if you want i can post a picture.
whoops i meant crazyluke
Old 10-23-2007, 02:30 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

piratewithskill is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyLuke View Post
There were a few rooms opened by testers last year during the eBay Dreams thing to show the dreams items.