Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Bring Back Alien Encounter.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Segway i2

Jurassic park fan ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Hmms. Good Idea. And maybe put an age restriction for that ride so little kids won't get scared.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:33 PM
.:I Run With Vampires:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Reading
chorustwo is as Frosty as a Snowman
Thats a great idea! I would maybe sorta want to ride AE again. Maybe.. (thinks) No! but that is still a good idea
Old 08-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Di$$$$$$ney
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: BanHappy
Flame Gun is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic park fan View Post
Hmms. Good Idea. And maybe put an age restriction for that ride so little kids won't get scared.

Walt Disney World is for kids and should not have rides little kids would get scared on if you have any problems don't go to wdw
Old 08-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Click Click Boom
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

Thenishall is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic park fan View Post
Yeah, I know this will never work but it's a try. Alien encounter was an awesome ride. But before I make a petition and send it to the Walt Disney Company I want to see something.

If you want Alien encounter back, please post: Bring back Extraterrorestrial! And post your VMK name.

If you want too keep Stitch, Post: Keep Stitch! And post your VMK name. I will wait 1 week. If there are more Bring back Extraterrorestrial-als, then I will send this petition to disney. No harm to Stitch fans given. If there are more keep-stitch!-es, Then I will not send the petition.

Notice: For the Die-Hard Stitch Fans, do not make a new account and post: "Keep Stitch!" On new accounts. Same for the Die-Hard Extraterrorestrial fans. I don't want to hurt any feelings. Consider this a VMK-Wide question. Keep Stitch or Bring Back Extraterrorestrial? And not a petition.

Seizing the Future with XS, or Seizing the thrills with Stitch,

Bestjurassicpark.
Nick, what Stitch are you talking about?
Old 08-21-2006, 12:24 AM
Segway i2

Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. I do believe an age restriction should be on that ride. Just because some people don't like it why deprive it of others? If you don't like the ride, don't ride it. Nobody's forcing you to go on it.

Seizing the Future with XS,

Bestjurassicpark
Old 08-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorustwo View Post
Keep Stitch!!
make a half point (if you can) for AE(it was kinda entertaining but still SCARY!! (The eating the man part and all.. not that was wrong/gross)
~cooly
I thought you posted on my thread about Alien Encounter that you did not ride it. According to you, you said "I'm glad I didn't". How can you make such an assumption without riding it?

~Oranges
Old 08-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Bring back Extaterrorestial! Save Skippy's big preformence! The new skippy isn't as cool. Plus I loved the ride. I can't understand what's so cool about a blue spider furball from space. Spider cause of his 6 arms and 2 legs. Stitch was a mistake. They advertise him everywhere but why couldn't that put a stitch ride out of the way in tomorrowland!?! I mean they could have done a Universal Studio spiderman ride type of thing with stitch. Why take down a original futureistict scream machine such as Alien Encounter? Alien Encounter was an original idea that has never been done before and by putting stitch there they killed it. People didn't like it cause it was scary. What did they think a ride called ExtraTERRORestrailAlienEncounter was going to be? Funny? I mean chorustwo what did you think it was going to be if not scary? At least there's still the great movie ride with the Alien part. That will always bring back memorys of the movie and the ride.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:32 PM
.:I Run With Vampires:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Reading
chorustwo is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Florida Oranges View Post
I thought you posted on my thread about Alien Encounter that you did not ride it. According to you, you said "I'm glad I didn't". How can you make such an assumption without riding it?

~Oranges
I have rode it but I don't want to ride it again thx to your video. I keep on forgetting I did after all I was only like 5.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
It was a PG13 rated ride. I only went on before that because my family got me to go on it. It was a thunderstorm and there was nothing else to do.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:02 PM
:[:()]

Silverstream is spinning in a Cursed Storm
bring back AE even tho i didn't get to go on it bc i was little but my dad said it was great, and i really didn't like the stitch one...
Old 08-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
I have rode it but I don't want to ride it again thx to your video. I keep on forgetting I did after all I was only like 5.
You couldn't have ridden it when you were five. The age restriction was 7.

Quote:
I never rode it but I am glad that I didn't ride it!! Stitch was way better then that thing by far! I can't believe they actually made that in Disney!!! Right now I am comparing the two and I so far decide That Stitch's Great Escape is better for the little ones and Alien Encounter is not!!
...?

~Oranges
Old 08-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
No duh stitch is better for the little ones. Stitch is too childish. Now the only scary ride in Disney is HTOT. I think disney should have at least one PG13 rated ride because teens need something to do other than watch a fur ball dance
Old 08-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Segway i2

Maybe instead of starting a nuclear war between Stitch Fans and Evil Alien fans, maybe I should see if they could move stitch to a new place in tomorrowland or keep Alien Encounter. Anyway, why put Stitch in Magic Kingdom, why not in MGM? It's like putting Rock 'n Roller coaster in Animal Kingdom. Now I will change the Petition just to: Keep Alien Encounter! And send Disney the idea of moving Stitch to MGM. Please, don't flame... I know you are going to flame me. This idea was because there are alot of Kid Rides in MK, and there are 1 in MGM, so why not move Stitch to there? Another reason is because it fits in more at MGM.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Good point but stitch is in MGM. He walks around everywhere. They have like 5 stationed stitch people around MGM. Oh and there are two in MGM. RRC and TOT
Old 08-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Segway i2

Erm. I don't think 5 year olds are tall enough to go on RCRC... The kid ride I was talking about was GMR ( Great Movie Ride )