Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Flaming

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Flaming

I am confused, how come we are allowed to flame yavn when he is a member of this site? Since part of the rules is something along the lines of "your not allowed to flame other members,mods,admins,etc." I was just curious.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Happy Holidays!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 6

VIP
My Mood: Dreaming
izzie is floating through Inner Space
Off Topic: LOL at your smileys.

Yeah, thats true. I never thought of it that way. Good point, Etna!
but PM me anytime and i'll respond.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:01 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

Thats a REALLY good point...
YavnxYavnxYavn

Old 10-26-2008, 11:03 PM
Banned

jeter708 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i guess cause he was one of the main testers, people are blaming him because they don't know who else to blame
edit: also he is never on, because people would be pming him yelling about vmk closing. if he is on, he probibally has made a new account
Old 10-27-2008, 12:48 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeter708 View Post
i guess cause he was one of the main testers, people are blaming him because they don't know who else to blame
edit: also he is never on, because people would be pming him yelling about vmk closing. if he is on, he probibally has made a new account
Exactly if everyone didn't flame him and treated him like every other member he would still be here and we would have one more member here. Just because he was a main person of vmk doesn't mean we have the right to flame him more than any other member.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:09 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
As always, any time you see any post or thread that you feel violates our site rules, please utilize the report button to report it and one of us will look into it and determine if and what action is necessary.

~~~