Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old Pull's Trash Trivia : Week 5

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:13 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
Pull's Trash Trivia : Week 5

Pull's Trash Trivia!

Thanks, Xiaolin and StitchMad, for the awesome logo!

Keep the responses coming, Pull loves hearing answers for his trivia questions! Let's find out the answer to last week's question!

The question was...

Quote:
Pull had a magic hat full of credits to spend, and boy did he! On Friday, January 25th, Pull bought one of every item inside of the Main Street Magic Shop specials list. How many credits did he spend on this shopping spree?
The answer is 28,600 credits. The key to finding out the correct answer was knowing what date items were released, our wiki (DisneysOnlineWorlds.com) has all of the information you needed to answer this question correctly, or even incorrectly. You had to find items that came out before January 25th, or on it, and were in the Main Street Magic Shop. The items that were available on January 25th go as follows:
The outfits weren't released until the 26th of January, so it didn't matter if Pull was a boy or a girl. This question was about comprehending what was asked.

The winners for this round of trivia are..

Xiaolin
Parched
Captain_Heather

Each of these players will receive a code to be used in VMK to redeem an Animation Viewer.

A new question? You asked for it!

This week's question! (February 3rd - 9th 2008): Nothing is better than seeing your favorite mouse, right? How many times can Mickey Mouse be seen in the Main Street Magic Shop as well as when you are playing a game of checkers?

Think you know the correct answer? Send a Personal Message (PM) to Schmoofy. For easy access, just click this link.

Everyone with an account here at VMKForums.com has a chance to win a great prize!

Very simply, you need to just include your answer in the PM. Title your PM "Pull's Trash Trivia". Only send ONE message. If you send multiple, you will automatically be disqualified from the current round of trivia.

Winners are chosen randomly. If your answer is correct, your username will be added to a random generator that will then pick three names. The three users chosen will then receive a prize. This prize is a code for VMK.

"Wait, are they serious!?!?!"

Yes, we have a bundle of retired VMK quest cards that are not being used. The code you receive will not be one from an online VMK game, such as the Finding Nemo or Narnia game, but an actual code from a retired quest card. No, you will not receive the card, just the code in a PM.

The three winners will be announced on Sunday, February 10th. The names will be included in a new thread with a new trivia question.

Your PM must be in by VMK closing on Saturday night, the 9th of February. Any PMs after that will not be included in the drawing.

Answers will not be permitted to be posted. If the answer, or a fake answer, is posted, the post will be removed and the user will not be permitted to win that round of trivia. This also pertains to asking for an answer.

As per our guidelines, we reserve the right to deny a prize to anyone who uses multiple accounts to attempt to win a prize.

Congratulations to last week's winners,
And as always, have fun!

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 02-03-2008, 06:17 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
hmmmmmmmm i didn't know there were mickey mouses in there. Oh well, just wanted to say, Congratulations to the winners
Old 02-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Secrets of the VMK member

PowerfulCoolLake is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Smile Ooh

i got the anwser right at least
Old 02-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Congratulations to last week's winners! Oh boy.. does this mean I have to go into the checkers room this week? I have been doing well in avoiding that area up to now
Old 02-03-2008, 11:23 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Mickey mouse appears in the checkers room?? o.O
Old 02-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
I don't think I'll be able to do Pull until i get unbanned... February 16...
Old 02-03-2008, 02:37 PM
RPG

ventureAlex2 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
OK i thought there was a catch but should u update the answer as new things come out? and u said pull was a boy which i guess mixed up some ppl so in other words my answer was 42350 credits but if u didn't want the clothes or whatever it was added it should have been 500 less

To all of you who come to this wonderful, fun, awesome, cool, marvelous place Welcome! Ty to MagicPirate for my avvie and profile pictures! Ty!
Old 02-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Banned

Parched is spinning in a Cursed Storm
woot thanks so much for the code!
Old 02-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
what random name generator do you use? a wheel of fortune wheel LOL
Old 02-04-2008, 04:59 AM
Twitterpatted!
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

VIP
My Mood: Adventurous
PrincessSofia is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefredfred View Post
what random name generator do you use? a wheel of fortune wheel LOL
Probably a hat

I hope you all have a great year! l I need a signature! l Thank you everyone!
Old 02-04-2008, 07:13 AM
I Love Pluto!

My Mood: Amazed
Captain_Heather is as Frosty as a Snowman
Wow, that was totally unexpected! Thanks so much VMKF!

By the way, where or to whom do I suggest a 'mood' icon thingy?
Old 02-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Who won this week?
Old 02-10-2008, 11:44 PM
so bored

jedibunny is spinning in a Cursed Storm
are they behind on the trivia @_@