Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old .:♥major Updates!!♥:.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:00 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
.:♥major Updates!!♥:.

Ok~ MAJOR UPDATES!!! I'm sooo serious. They're adding a COMPLETELY new park! Carsland? Well~.. WAY MORE. My teachers son, and my teacher (last year teacher) told me to go to (Big video site here) and search Disneyland's California Adventure Expansion, its about 10 minutes long. But oh my gosh... WOW!!!! Ariel ride, NEW bumber floating cars, AND~~~~ I'm sorry to see it go.. Mu~ Mu~ Muholland Madness is going bye bye!!!! AHH!!!
~LOL~
Anyways, thanks for readin'! Feel free to post other updates.
♥Purps♥
Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 PM
is back in reality
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

ozzietropics is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yup...pretty big renovation.

I personally loved DCA; it was a perfect capper for my trip to CA. But apparently the park was the least funded in Disney history (another great moment with Mr. Ei$ner). It's looking like now the renovated park will cost twice as much as what they put into it.
Being totally and helplessly wrong...in style.
~~ot
Old 09-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Devilish
Extras is as Frosty as a Snowman
Ah well, I saw Mulholland going bye bye anyhow. Floating Bumper Cars seems sweet, I might have to drive up there sometime.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Muholland Madness was WAY too bumpy for me :|.

Last edited by TooHip; 09-22-2008 at 03:51 AM..
Old 09-22-2008, 12:46 AM
Living the Dream. :]™

i8thelastcookie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ahhhh,
to bad i live all the way on the other side
of the country.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:24 AM
Piano Man!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Where
groovysqirrel is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
Muholland Madness was WAY too bumpy for me :|.
Mullholland Madness at California Adventure? It's the orange coaster. It is not "bumpy" in any way. It does make sharp turns, which might be what you are thinking of. When I think of "bumpy" Disney coasters I think of Matterhorn.

And Mullholland Madness, from what I've read, has never been planned to be removed, just rethemed.

Golden Dreams just closed so they can start the Ariel Attraction. Burger Invasion is also closed. I believe that part of the park is rumored to be a "Garden" area.

If you look at satelite maps, Carsland is going in the current parking area next to the Paradise Pier area of California Adventure. No, it's not a new park, just a new "land." A third gate is only a far-off rumor right now, and most likely won't be discussed until after 2010-2012, when the renovate both parks like crazy.

Where have I been? I was marching a World Class Drum and Bugle Corps. I toured the country all summer. Pacific Crest 2010.

Last edited by TopazR; 09-23-2008 at 06:37 AM.. Reason: filter
Old 10-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
iWhippedCream is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think I saw that video on a famous videosite. Oh, well i don't even remember it but I'll look it up again. I hope everything their adding is going to be awesome...or else I'll start a strike for tearing down Mullholand Maddesss!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 11:59 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
LOL! Call me! We can do it together! We can call all the VMKF-ers! LOLz jk, jk. That's be pretty awesome though, knowing everyone on VMKF.. Anyways, yeah, Goofy's Skyway.. But~ it'll never be Muholland..

Last edited by TopazR; 10-17-2008 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: minor adjustment
Old 10-17-2008, 01:05 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Ok~ MAJOR UPDATES!!! I'm sooo serious. They're adding a COMPLETELY new park! Carsland? Well~.. WAY MORE. My teachers son, and my teacher (last year teacher) told me to go to (Big video site here) and search Disneyland's California Adventure Expansion, its about 10 minutes long. But oh my gosh... WOW!!!! Ariel ride, NEW bumber floating cars, AND~~~~ I'm sorry to see it go.. Mu~ Mu~ Muholland Madness is going bye bye!!!! AHH!!!
~LOL~
Anyways, thanks for readin'! Feel free to post other updates.
♥Purps♥
I think the person who made the video was misinformed. The plans thus for is for Mullohand Madness, as well as The Orange Stinger, to be changed to focus on classic Disney cartoons, (Goofy's Sky Skool & Silly Symphony Swings) rather than a Hollywood beach. The Maliboomer, however, is going bye-bye for sure. (Maybe they got the two confused in the video?)

Also, Carsland won't be a new park, just a new area to be added to DCA, kinda like Adventureland, a bug's land, Fantasyland, et. al.

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 10-17-2008, 01:15 AM
New Person

Wildcat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I always felt that the Maliboomer was a pointless ride to have at the park after the addition of Tower of Terror.
If there's already one ride that sends you shooting up and down faster than gravity, why have two? Makes no sense.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:18 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

True.. And Garfieldo, I knew about Goofy Sky Skool, but the orange stinger is staying?!?! YESS!!! I love that ride, its really fun! I also thought Carsland was an entirely new land, it said it would be built on 11 acres! That, to me, seems, WOW!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:37 AM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
interesting, hope they add things to WDW,,