Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old WDW Tips - Serious Activity

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:35 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
32. Find someone to talk to when waiting in line. If there is someone behind you or in front of you that looks just as bored as you are, get to know eachother. You'll make a new friend, and the time will go by twice as fast!

~Polar
Old 06-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Doodoodoodoo
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

2starTagregory is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cools View Post
13. Get that Dinner-pass thing. Dinnerplan. I am not sure what it's called but it's awesome!
33. Cools, Its called the FoodPass, and it gives you 4 Passes for free food per day you stay, Snack, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Also, that plan for a week, or seven (7) day stay is approximately 1,120-1,300 dollars, if you get the snack add-on. I reccomend this plan with the snack add-on, they work for pool-side too, but if you are a penny-pincher, then the plan without the snack add-on is about 850-950 dollars for a seven (7) day stay. As for the DinnerPass, it is more expensive than the LunchPass or BreakfastPass, for a seven (7) day stay, they are 250-400 (DinnerPass), 200-350 (LunchPass), and when I went in '05, the BreakfastPass was 100-250. As you can see, during the Peak Season, the prices rise a lot, so try to go during Winter Break, or at the beginning of Summer Break. The exact days for Peak/Normal/Off Seasons can be found on the Disney Website. I suggest that if you are going in the Peak Season to get the FoodPass w/ Snack Add-on, Normal get either FoodPass, and Off Season, buy with money, or get just a DinnerPass. Also, make sure that your stay is EXCACTLY 7 days, 6 nights, otherwise you might be spending extra for passes you can't even use. If you need more information on this topic, PM me HERE. My only suggestion to you is LOOK AT YOUR TRIP TIME! My family made the mistake of buying 1 too many DinnerPasses and we lost 20-30 dollars PER PERSON. The prices above are PER PERSON. This IS accounted for inflation from '05 when my family went. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Whispered
Old 06-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2starTagregory View Post
33. Cools, Its called the FoodPass, and it gives you 4 Passes for free food per day you stay, Snack, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Also, that plan for a week, or seven (7) day stay is approximately 1,120-1,300 dollars, if you get the snack add-on. I reccomend this plan with the snack add-on, they work for pool-side too, but if you are a penny-pincher, then the plan without the snack add-on is about 850-950 dollars for a seven (7) day stay. As for the DinnerPass, it is more expensive than the LunchPass or BreakfastPass, for a seven (7) day stay, they are 250-400 (DinnerPass), 200-350 (LunchPass), and when I went in '05, the BreakfastPass was 100-250. As you can see, during the Peak Season, the prices rise a lot, so try to go during Winter Break, or at the beginning of Summer Break. The exact days for Peak/Normal/Off Seasons can be found on the Disney Website. I suggest that if you are going in the Peak Season to get the FoodPass w/ Snack Add-on, Normal get either FoodPass, and Off Season, buy with money, or get just a DinnerPass. Also, make sure that your stay is EXCACTLY 7 days, 6 nights, otherwise you might be spending extra for passes you can't even use. If you need more information on this topic, PM me HERE. My only suggestion to you is LOOK AT YOUR TRIP TIME! My family made the mistake of buying 1 too many DinnerPasses and we lost 20-30 dollars PER PERSON. The prices above are PER PERSON. This IS accounted for inflation from '05 when my family went. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Whispered

They don't give you breakfast anymore.

34. If you are a pin trader go to pin events, that is a great way to meet fellow traders and who knows maybe you will get a pin limited of three like my mom did at the pin boards.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
35. At EPCOT, there is a sign that tells you the wait times for all the rides and is updated frequently. Take advantage of it! Sometimes, you can see one of the popular rides having only a 20 minute wait!
Old 06-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
36. Go to the pirate and princess parties you can go on all of the rides with little or no wait.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Avvie by CuteTabithia!
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant 

Emerald.Star is spinning in a Cursed Storm
37.DON'T GO ON SPACE MOUNTAIN AT NIGHT!!!!! Incredibly long lines.

Thanks For the Avvie CuteTabithia, thanks for the userbar GoodPolarGirl!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Cinderellie all I hear...
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 5

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
Rellie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs up

38. Take the resort monorail when leaving Magic Kingdom, when it is busy to the Ticket Transportation Center.
RELLIE

Last edited by Rellie; 04-21-2009 at 11:37 PM..
Old 06-08-2008, 02:53 AM
Awards Showcase

40. Make sure to buy an autograph book for the little ones Also make sure to bring a camara.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Cinderellie all I hear...
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 5

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
Rellie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
# 41.Wear A VMK T- SHIRT !
Old 06-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Awards Showcase

42. Keep your arms, head, and feet inside the ride vehicle at all times.

~Polar
Old 06-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Happy Holidays!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Awkward
Astrogoldstar is as Frosty as a Snowman
43. Try to get the big rides out of the way when for first get there, because later on they'll be packed with long lines.
/_I_\
This Is Bunny. Bunny Like Cookies. Bunny also like
World domination. He Is Starting Small, With The
VMK Forums. Soon He will conquer! Copy Bunny to
your signature, for him to achieve VMK Forums domination.
~Astrogoldstar
Old 06-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
44. if you have a little one go to tomorrowland in the afternoon normally push will be their and the little one will be amazed to see a talking trash can
Old 06-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Awards Showcase

^_^ Not everyday a little kid gets to see a talking trash can!

45. Even though it may be Florida, it isn't warm all the time! Take a light weight jacket to keep around your waist. It gets pretty chilly during the fireworks sometimes! (Been there, done that)

~Polar
Old 06-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
46. Never go to the parks during Spring Break! Way to long lines and you can hardly walk.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Awards Showcase

Very true SkyRocket.

47. According to cast members, and my personal experiences, the 3 busiest days of the year are
~New Years Day
~The Day After Thanksgiving
~Christmas Day