Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old My HSM 2 Thoughts... xD

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-24-2007, 02:30 AM
(:

My Mood: LOL
VMKChrisssy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My HSM 2 Thoughts... xD

Tonight for the first time, I finally saw HSM 2, which has been buzzing around the fourms lately. Although this film will never surpass the first one; I do think that it was high up there... even though I really don't care for HSM at all... I decided to compile some of my thoughts, and throw it in a thread instead of keeping it to myself xD...

What I thought about: ...

The Main Plot: I thought the plot was well thought out from beginning to end, since it was sorta the same Sharpay-is-after-Troy-plot, only in a summer theme ^^

Troy: I was kinda upset with his solo on "Bet on it" ... mostly his moves, fake expressions, and that fake water-reflection near the end of the song. Other than that, he played his part like he should have :P

Gabriella: I thought this time she was more into it, and not shy like in the first movie; and her singing was absolutely nicer. The only thing I could think up for the downside, was her lifeguard outfit. She had the same shorts on every day? XD! Sorry, all I could dish up >_>

Sharpay: I was satisfied that Ashley Tisdale pulled off being the spoiled one again, but in the beginning of the movie I didn't really like how she was all childish and all "lalala" like on the golf courts. Oh, and her "Fabulous" song, was waaay down on my charts. I really didn't like her singing that part, but, that was her character so I'm not one to complain 0_0.

Ryan: I'm kinda glad he got to be in the movie more, and this time he wasn't left in Sharpay's shadow. Finally some respect.. Sheesh! Heh, ... love the hats? o_o

Chad: Yay! More singing parts for Chad! xD I think his acting was perfectly fine throughout the movie, especially to keep that "I really don't like you anymore" stare when he was yelling at Troy =P

Taylor: Once again, she was one of those people who got a bigger spotlight. I'm just a little annoyed that they never put the part where she jumped in the pool with Chad... since she just learned how to swim recently >.< Shame on you, HSM Directors! XD

Songs: I really liked the selection this time; going through different kinds of music made it more.. interesting -- I wasn't to satisfied with "Fabulous", though.

Overall Movie: I thought it was great (once again, not as great as the original), but it was slightly cheesy again. I was expecting less from Disney for this movie, but I had an okay movie night.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the Movie, Characters, and Songs... Please don't kill and/or attack me for any of my comments D:
Oh, and Mods, if this is the wrong place for the section >_> Feel free to move it ^^

XxChrisssy

Last edited by VMKChrisssy; 08-24-2007 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: Spelling >_>
Old 08-24-2007, 03:45 AM
is singing :D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Creative
DinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with ConfettiDinoVan is covered with Confetti
I liked it even though i ranted so much about it..

Only character i didnt like was troy..as normal..
He acts weird..uses his head weird in the URTMIM song...LOL..

I love the song fabulous..LOL...its funny..
Old 08-24-2007, 02:24 PM
(:

My Mood: LOL
VMKChrisssy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
LOL Yeah... He has weird head movements =P

XxChrisssy
Old 08-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Vampire Slayer.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: annoying
SVU-Sam is as Frosty as a Snowman
I thought Bet On It was funny, my friends (wittlesunshine and some others) were making fun of it and mocking it throughout the entire song.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:38 PM
I am the Brain of you all
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Nerdy
Brain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with Confetti
Gabriella was probably the only thing that kept the movie alive she was what changed most of the moods... she is my favorite character vanessa hudgens really stepped up her performance...
Old 08-31-2007, 03:42 PM
hd

PrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with Confetti
Zac Efron is a good singer, he's good looking, and all that, but the truth is... He can't dance. He just can't. It's not just the weird head movements, it's the weird movements period.
♥Wall
Old 09-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Josh Farro is awesomee
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

PrincessTmkttt is as Frosty as a Snowman
He did good in "Work This Out." =)
Old 09-08-2007, 02:10 PM
hd

PrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with Confetti
Rofl, T, that's the one I thought he looked the weirdest in! He did OKAY in the other songs though.
♥Wall
Old 09-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Narnialucygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i liked only the sharpay songs and i think ashley tisdale sounded wayyyy better in this movie than the last one
Old 09-09-2007, 02:03 PM
So the drama.

witchesrock is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think Zac looked very strange in "Bet on It." How come "Work this Out" isn't getting as much response as, say, "Fabulous?" It's waaaaay better!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Farewell VMK&amp;amp;All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I just want to share something that I noticed in this movie. In the second to last scene where Ryan was holding the Star Dazzle award. Look closely when he is holding it, this star on the top falls off into the corner, and Taylor looked at the star flying to the side of the screen as it was falling. Then, it shows some other people, blah blah, then when they show Ryan holding the award again, the star is back on. Rofl, I wonder why they never cut this out..

And I don't want anybody yelling at me, but in my opinion, Troy looks a lot like a monkey. Heh, most of the time in scenes where he is confused, or something. Like when he starts to sing in "Gotta go my own way". He looks like a monkey in many other scence too. :P, Sorry about that, just my odd comparisons.

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 09-20-2007, 08:33 AM

jdrocks ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVU_Girl_Elphabet View Post
I thought Bet On It was funny, my friends (wittlesunshine and some others) were making fun of it and mocking it throughout the entire song.
ME AND MY FRIENDS WERE DOING THAT TOO!!! LOL!
Me and my BFF and her big sister were all doing the steps and just being all crazy and laughing because Disney tried to make it so..dramatic and Degrassish or something..
Then I re wrote the song my BFF's little brother performed it..haha!!!

Everybodys always getting my nail polish color wrong..
Everybody's always tryin' to get my beauty secrets
I wanna wear designer gym clothes and be fabulous
I need to wear couture gym shorts instead of polyester sneakers
Have you ever? Wore something so ugly like my face?
Have you ever? Bought something so un-chic like Gabriella's face?
I will never wear Wal-Mart clothes again I don't wanna shop unless I look cool like a skeleton with leather pants!!
I'm not gonna stop not gonna stop puttin' on my lip gloss
That's who I am, this is my Juicy Couture Bag yeah yeah yeah OMGEEZEE!!!
Bet on it, bet on it I'll shop 'till I drop! Bettah than that Massie girl from The Clique or Sharpay hey hey!!
It's no good at all to see yourself and have cheap L'oreal mascara..
without no cover up and just zits it's such a scary place..OOOO ZOMG EWWW!!!
The make up is all inside of my purse..oh but I oh so need more
Alot I gotta do is use my daddy's credit card to buy moooorrreeee

lol!!

Last edited by jdrocks; 09-20-2007 at 09:53 AM..