Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old TOP PRIORITY! Male Staff Shirt Inventory pic needed for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:29 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head

Clothing images for VMK have you?
Old 04-20-2008, 09:47 PM
LafChill in game

My Mood: Elated
TLynn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Looks like you can get your white emoticon mickey tank picture in the price is right section of the trade forum.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLynn View Post
Looks like you can get your white emoticon mickey tank picture in the price is right section of the trade forum.
Thanks for the heads up.

And I'm serious...if we don't start getting more replies I'm going to start hunting y'all down in VMK

So surrender those pics...NOW!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:36 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP

Hat's off to all who have helped so far.

Keep up the great work!

And keep the images coming!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Images pretty please?
Old 04-25-2008, 02:17 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Since these clothing items are pretty much only available from making a new character, it is even harder to do since they stopped the creation of new players because of vmk's closing. There is still a way to make new characters.

You can go to disney.com and make a new account. Then use that info to log into vmk and you will be brought to the make a new character screen. Here you can choose an item of closing that the wiki needs for a picture.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLKnCookies View Post
Since these clothing items are pretty much only available from making a new character, it is even harder to do since they stopped the creation of new players because of vmk's closing. There is still a way to make new characters.

You can go to disney.com and make a new account. Then use that info to log into vmk and you will be brought to the make a new character screen. Here you can choose an item of closing that the wiki needs for a picture.
Thanks cookies! I totally forgot about that!!
Old 04-26-2008, 12:04 AM
July 17, 2006May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tokrok is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Oh, LOL MLKnCookies I just made a thread about that so here is a picture (I hope it is one that you still need)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VMKShirtBlue.jpg (6.2 KB, 45 views)
Old 04-26-2008, 12:52 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Magical
MagicGypsy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I may have some of those still needed as I have boys and girls...but I only know how to take a screen shot and save....NOTHING>>>and I MEAN NOTHING else....spinmarty...help!
Easiest would be for one of me to wear the thing since I can be 2 at a time and someone take my photo?? just tell me when and where next week? OR Not...would like to help
Old 04-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicGypsy View Post
I may have some of those still needed as I have boys and girls...but I only know how to take a screen shot and save....NOTHING>>>and I MEAN NOTHING else....spinmarty...help!
Easiest would be for one of me to wear the thing since I can be 2 at a time and someone take my photo?? just tell me when and where next week? OR Not...would like to help
Once you take a screen shot, you can go into something like Paint, Paintshop, etc. and past it in. Then you can crop the image, so you only get the image you want.

But if you use Paint, make sure you make the white background space as small, or smaller than the image you want, or it will be included in your picture. To make the white space smaller, go to the bottom right of the page, and click on the little black box and change the size of it.

Then you can save them like you would save a regular picture. Then you can upload it here on VMKF, or one of the approved hosting sites, which is located at the thread called, "Approved Hosing Sites".

Hope that helps ,
~HAMD
Old 04-26-2008, 02:41 AM
tiedyegirl 2007-2008
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

tiedyenaj is spinning in a Cursed Storm
what do you still need i am making a new character right now ro pls say
Old 04-26-2008, 03:54 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
The first page of this thread has all the clothing needed for the wiki.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:01 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
MLKnCookies: Thanks for the suggestion and keeping this thread in mind!

vmkTokrok: Thanks for the pic! Really appreciate it.
Uploaded here:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...%28Blue%29.JPG

MagicGypsy: If you are still having difficulty with images, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

tiedyenaj: I've been keeping the first post updated, so if there is anything there that you have please post

C'mon guys, don't you want to make some mules for the wiki? lol
Old 04-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!

Yay It's a Blue Emoticon Mickey T-Shirt! I created a new account just for this
Old 04-26-2008, 11:43 PM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
autoalice is floating through Inner Space

For you