Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! Current INVENTORY images needed for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:32 PM
"A-wocka-wocka!" -neoteny
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Soufriere_Hills is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here is the green one:

(PS the one above is Cyan)
Old 05-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces312 View Post
I'll check in my sofas as soon as I can, although I doubt I'm going to find any flying saucers in there...
You mean I should give up my belief that maybe one day I'll find inferno between the cushions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gun View Post
My Flying Saucers Only are in Yellow, Blue and Black.

Which Room Judging Flag Are you talking about. The Waterslide One or the Space One?
It's the one from the Water Slide Competition:

Room Judging Flag Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Here is the Cyan Saucer for you:

Was not sure if you wanted inventory pictures of these rockets, as the ones on the wiki aren't the current inventory pictures.

Perfect! As for the other rockets...I think I have them all, I just have so many images I haven't had the chance to upload yet, hence wiki is not updated yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soufriere_Hills View Post
Here is the green one:

(PS the one above is Cyan)

Actually, this is the old inventory image that we have. The new one should be smaller like the Flying Saucer image Stitch posted.

Images will be uploaded with appropriate credit when time permits

Only one image left for this thread....woot!

Last edited by TopazR; 05-13-2008 at 08:16 PM..
Old 05-13-2008, 02:58 PM
CL_GreenieMimi

BooBear05 is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
It's the one from the Water Slide Competition:

Room Judging Flag Blue

HTH Thank TopazR for letting me know about this.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
That image of the Green Saucer is not the current one, that one is what we already have on the wiki.

Woot for Boo, finally got that flag huh.
Trying to get pics of Green Saucer..
Old 05-14-2008, 07:19 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Great! Now that we have the blue room judging flag, just need that Green Saucer!
Old 05-15-2008, 07:35 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Still looking!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:11 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Do I need to upload them into the gallery, or should I just post as an attachment?
Old 05-16-2008, 06:10 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Do I need to upload them into the gallery, or should I just post as an attachment?

I think it would probably be best if you could upload them to the gallery. I have not been able to save many of these images onto my computer or upload them onto the wiki, and so the gallery is probably one of the most stable places to keep these images until then. I've noticed that will attatchments, they will often get deleted to make space for more attatchments, lol. If you are having problems with the gallery, just drop me a PM and I'll see if I can help.

Hoping to get more of these images!
Old 05-16-2008, 07:50 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Just one tiny pic left here!
Old 05-17-2008, 07:03 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Can't hurt to grab inventory images of any new items, and the Teal/Purple Ears from TD...and the 1971 Pin....and any other TD prizes we don't yet have pics for...

And still looking for that green Saucer!
Old 05-17-2008, 08:09 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
You mean I should give up my belief that maybe one day I'll find inferno between the cushions?
Oh now I wouldnt give up on that, I got inferno just last week.
Anyway, I have lots of td right now and will try to get those new items soon

Last edited by Pisces; 05-17-2008 at 09:16 PM..
Old 05-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Still need images!
Old 05-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Cooler Coyote

My Mood: Grumpyy
CooledCoyote is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Tiki Opens pin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tikiOPen1971.JPG (4.8 KB, 45 views)
Old 05-18-2008, 04:05 PM
Cooler Coyote

My Mood: Grumpyy
CooledCoyote is spinning in a Cursed Storm
more items from recent quests
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newstuff.JPG (27.3 KB, 44 views)
Old 05-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 1

Ineedafriend is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Finding Nemo Hat and Finding Nemo Shirt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nemo2.jpg (5.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg nemo3.jpg (5.4 KB, 37 views)