Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Mini-Games

VMK Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games. Mini-games include questions, dark rides, other site games for VMK items, Mix Music, HM, POTC, etc.

Old VMK Trading Card Game - Unreleased Screens

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-19-2008, 10:14 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
VMK Trading Card Game - Unreleased Screens

Hello all,

With permission from Whipstersh, I post some unreleased screens of the VMK Trading Card Game.

Looks like VMK planned more than we thought in this game. Hopefully, we may get some of these updates in the near future.

What are your thoughts on these possible updates?

Old 03-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Very cool.
Doubt it will come out anytime soon though. It's VMK.

Thanks for posting.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:18 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 

the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
You can thank Whipstersh for the pictures, stitch.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:19 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
I think its also that the rules were so complicated they think nobody would play it.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 03-19-2008, 10:20 PM
Mrs. DarthMelissa to you!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!
Interesting....I wonder if they are ever going to release it.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:21 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase

I myself don't get the rules completely...
VMK's true DJ! :D Remix!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tris-Remix is as Frosty as a Snowman
how did Whipstersh get that if it unreleased? by the way it looks complicated like wat prisoner said
Magic Kingdom tour guide
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Epcotfans is as Frosty as a Snowman
HOLD UP are these real if they are So cool but how did whip gets these pictures......
Old 03-19-2008, 10:22 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREAM_EPCOTFANS View Post
HOLD UP are these real if they are So cool but how did whip gets these pictures......
Yes, they are real.

You'd have to ask Whip.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Thanks for posting this up, phoenix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner View Post
I think its also that the rules were so complicated they think nobody would play it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_phoenix View Post
I myself don't get the rules completely...
After watching the tutorial several times, I don't entirely understand the rules. I've never sat down and actually played the game myself, but still enough to make me think a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool-Dolphin View Post
how did Whipstersh get that if it unreleased? by the way it looks complicated like wat prisoner said
Quote:
Originally Posted by DREAM_EPCOTFANS View Post
I actually stumbled upon this by accident, while looking for something else. These were (to my knowledge) currently unreleased to the public until now.

And yes, these images are real.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:29 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Nice pictures, where did these come from?
Old 03-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: VMK
punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wait where did u get them?
Old 03-19-2008, 10:34 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkpat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
The location shall be kept secret, sorry.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkpat View Post
I took the pictures using the .swf format of each of the games at alternative locations than usual.

I can't exactly release much more information about the topic, as it may lead to breaking the VMK Values, which is not the intended purpose of showing these images. Rest assured, these pictures were taken in a way that abides both VMK Values and regular laws (however, if VMK feels a need to remove these, they are still under copyright as any other image from the game).

Last edited by Whipstersh; 03-19-2008 at 11:49 PM..
Old 03-19-2008, 10:42 PM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
Very cool. I can't wait until the actual game comes out, I'm kind of tired of the basic no reward. hehe.

- PiNkY