Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old It's Over.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Mad Cyantist

My Mood: Artistic
Cyantist is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It's Over.

Why cant people just accept that VMK wasn't supposed to stay open as long as it did and so they had to close down. Stop trying to "save" VMK because the people like Yavn and staff don't have time to listen to your e-mails and messages requesting something that isn't coming back. Why do you think he closed VMK? He had other things to do and couldn't afford wasted time on a non-profit childs game. So ask for it to come back, but keep what I'm saying in mind.

~ none other than Cyantist
Old 06-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 1

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
We understand... You have posted this a zillion times. Why can't YOU accept that we like VMK? You just need to learn how to be nice and not to spit out everything you think. Think before you Speak.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Bye

GenieLovato is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Y

I agree with this, so much!!

Y
Old 06-09-2008, 11:35 PM

waitingforsummer is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRocket View Post
We understand... You have posted this a zillion times. Why can't YOU accept that we like VMK? You just need to learn how to be nice and not to spit out everything you think. Think before you Speak.
I agree with you 100% [:
Old 06-09-2008, 11:42 PM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
YEAH!! Your just being mean!! Just accept that your SOOOOOOO bored and you just are spitting random things out. Next thing you know it you'll post a new thread saying "Its Over." and the words say. "I LIKE PIE DO YOU? EXPLAIN NOW ITS OVER!!",
Old 06-10-2008, 12:30 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
agreed 100 percent.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:04 AM
osmello

osmello is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It is time to move on. Disney had many reasons for closing, none of them based with the staff who imagined this wonderful game. But after researching this, I have learned many things that do not particularly blame the WDC for the closing. So many links and so many partnerships, and copywrites, and program publishers.......... Just be very glad it was there to enjoy for as long as it was. And as for Yavin, he based his idea on a personal memory and brought that same excitement to all of us, and for that he should be highly commended.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:55 PM
hi

My Mood: SaveVMK
evina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
How about you all just admit that you're bored and that your spitting out complaints that "We must still save VMK" even though you all know that its gone! If you want to be a complainer then go be angry at yourslef. You're not going to get anything acomplished by flaming other people.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:00 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
well, i see both of all of your points but what happened, happened. we can't change it. ya, we loved vmk and we miss it a lot but we can't bring it back now.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Doodoodoodoo
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

2starTagregory is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here's an idea. Have 2 new groups. A "Im glad VMK closed" and a "I wish VMK was still open" group. Then they have their own sections of the forums where everyone agrees. I agree with Sky tho.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by evina View Post
How about you all just admit that you're bored and that your spitting out complaints that "We must still save VMK" even though you all know that its gone! If you want to be a complainer then go be angry at yourslef. You're not going to get anything acomplished by flaming other people.
I am confused, you don't want us to complain and flame but you are complaining and flaming.

Obviously vmk wasn't a promotion considering they didn't mention the 50th celebration at all until the last two months.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Di$$$$$$ney
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: BanHappy
Flame Gun is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyantist View Post
Why cant people just accept that VMK wasn't supposed to stay open as long as it did and so they had to close down. Stop trying to "save" VMK because the people like Yavn and staff don't have time to listen to your e-mails and messages requesting something that isn't coming back. Why do you think he closed VMK? He had other things to do and couldn't afford wasted time on a non-profit childs game. So ask for it to come back, but keep what I'm saying in mind.

~ none other than Cyantist

The Actual Yavn left a year ago.
Staff had no say in the choice, it was all WDIG..
Old 06-10-2008, 08:47 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Quote:
I, personally, do NOT 100% agree. I disagree. No matter how much you like VMK, it is closed. Can you log on? No. This is what we mean by closed.
And it is time to move on. Like osmello said, "Disney did have reasons".
It really is time to realize that it is closed.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:00 PM
ʞɯʇɐɐɯɯǝ
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
EmmaatMk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post

Obviously vmk wasn't a promotion considering they didn't mention the 50th celebration at all until the last two months.
then why do we have(or had) the 50th ears and furniture?
just saying
Old 06-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
Those were dream ears.. But the promotion wasn't for the year of a million dreams it was for 50th celebration. Even if they had 50th furniture ( which they did ) Doesn't mean that was part of the promotion