Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic All discussions that don't fit some where else

Old What the Mods/Admins don't want you to know!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:06 AM
scene kid?hah
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Dreamy
Mizz.V is spinning in a Cursed Storm
the binding.

hu-llo.

and welcome, to the binding. a book critique club, every time i read a book i will edit this thread with the critique that follows for the same book. only i can post critiques but you may comment on them, capish ? i will not post every week just once in a while when i read a likable book.

Today i have started and completed "Charmed and Dangerous" the newest clique book, (completed in 6 hours, 175 pages)

~~~~~~~
This is the pre-quel to all of the clique series, it is set when they are all only nine years old and when they first meet, i loved the past tense of the book, but i was quite confused when i first started reading on the way home from the the eye doctor. You dont know that its past tense until they give you all the clues, its so fascinating how lisi harrison made them all meet, marvelous i tell you, great book, i would definitatly suggest it.
~~~~~~~
Old 03-02-2010, 12:44 AM
~ say cheese.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: vmkpalish
HollyZooks is as Frosty as a Snowman
Oh that's a great idea. :]

Any new books?

everything by me.