Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Looking for someone to take some photos...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2009, 03:51 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Looking for someone to take some photos...

Hey gaiz.

So, I'm looking for someone who's willing to donate a few ORIGINAL photographs for my newest SUPAR SEKRIT PROJECT.

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to take some photos (or allow me to use some of their old work) of the following things:

-Swingset at a playground at sunset
-Abandoned house (Bonus points for broken windows and bulletholes) No other houses in the pic, plz.
-Grassy Field (Daytime only. I've already got a sunset pic XD)
-Super-fancy Dining Hall/Banquet room. No people in the pic, please.
-The moon. Stars and such acceptable, but again, no manmade objects. Full or Crescent Moon, full frame, please
-The hallway of a castle. Again, no people in the photo, please
-Any bedroom with obnoxiously pink walls covered in daisies. No photos of people or posters, please.
-Grassy plain from a high-up view (I require both a daytime and nighttime version of this. Bonus points for a full or Crescent moon)
-Aaaaand that's all I can think of for now. I'll probably post more later.

Due to the technical and artistic limitations of the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT, I'll ask that these photos are taken at average eye height.

I will not be altering the image in any way, except for applying a gaussian blur to fit with the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT's art style, and possibly resizing it to fit the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT'S technical limitations (The closer the photo is to 800x600 pixels, the happier I'll be ). The SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT won't be distributed as a commercial product, and, of course, I'll give you proper shoutout in the credits I'm also hoping to release the final product under a Creative Commons liscense, but... If that makes you feel uncomfortable, just contact me and we'll work something out.

I understand it is a pretty random list, and, as such, don't feel pressured to take a photo of everything on the list XD I'll be happy with any submissions I get (Of course, I will definitely love you if you submit all of them. ).

Thanks!

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.

Last edited by Jezzi; 05-15-2009 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: minor adjustment