Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Mozilla Firefox - A Customizable Browser?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:42 PM
~ say cheese.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Mod Match Participant Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: vmkpalish
HollyZooks is as Frosty as a Snowman
Mozilla Firefox - A Customizable Browser?

Is Mozilla Firefox A Customizable Browser? Yes, it is! I use Firefox and LOVE it. I customized my browser to a Japanese looking theme. When ever it's loading, a little "Firefox" runs. It even has a MP3 player that's stays on your tab.

When you first download Firefox (which is FREE and compatible with VMK) and open it your able to change it to whatever you like. I recently had a browser theme that looks like an Apple computer! But sadly, I had to hit F11 to see those dots (which resemble maximize, etc.). That's a BIG pet peeve for me, so I changed it.

I also have music playing now,(Fly, by Hilary Duff) which when you enter in your favorite artist, other artists from that genre play. I love it. There's also image/video programs which are very Hi-tech.

My internet has not lagged yet, (which happened alot with IE). Also, if you get tired of Firefox, you can delete it and go back to Internet Explorer. There's to much about FireFox to fit on one forum, so check out the main website yourself! Here's the site.

EDIT:
Best browser to use for Polyvore

everything by me.

Last edited by HollyZooks; 04-02-2009 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Edit