Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old POTCO: Phase 2 of the Beta Test - Now Open!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMario View Post
only mac users can do beta this time?
Mac or PC.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Konichiwa!

derck3 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I mean I can't log on at all in the log-in screen because of the whole 'getting your beta key in the e-mail' thing.
Oh well, I'm assuming I'll have to wait until the game is released to the public.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Mrs. DarthMelissa to you!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!DarthMelissa has Levitated to new heights!
Just making sure, because I am not at a computer that has access to the game right now....(and I'm too lazy to go to their site and confirm this!)

I was a tester in Phase 1, so I will be able to just log in and play for Phase 2. Is that correct?
Old 09-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Here Since Day 1
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMelissa View Post
Just making sure, because I am not at a computer that has access to the game right now....(and I'm too lazy to go to their site and confirm this!)

I was a tester in Phase 1, so I will be able to just log in and play for Phase 2. Is that correct?
Yes, that's correct. If you still have beta 1 installed, simply turn it on. It will begin auto-updating it to phase 2. This is a long download, but only the first time you turn it on again. After that, it loads much faster.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Konichiwa!

derck3 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well... I was a tester in Phase 1 also, but now It won't let me log on the game after I opened the game client...
Old 09-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Good Morning VMKF Crew!

My Mood: VMK
MasterMario is spinning in a Cursed Storm
it starts saturday right?
Old 09-26-2007, 11:48 PM
July 17, 2006May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tokrok is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
Yes, that's correct. If you still have beta 1 installed, simply turn it on. It will begin auto-updating it to phase 2. This is a long download, but only the first time you turn it on again. After that, it loads much faster.
I dont have it installed frome beta one bc i got a new vista so how can i install it again??
Old 09-27-2007, 04:18 AM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmkTokrok View Post
I dont have it installed frome beta one bc i got a new vista so how can i install it again??
On your Vista goto http://apps.pirates.go.com/pirates/v...=release_notes
Log-in and download it . You should be all set.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:22 AM
I like AlphaMeows.

AlphaMeow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Do you need to wait till Disney sends an email to play or can you play it straight away?
Old 09-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
I can't wait to play when I get back home! I loved sailing the ships, looks like there has been some new additions to that.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:41 AM
Born to Ride

ASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with Confetti
wow that is great, looking forward to seeing if the changes have made the game more enjoyable..............hehe

Are you sure what you are saying or doing is allowed? Check the Forum Rules and Regulations to be sure!
Do you play ToonTown? Check the Wiki for everything you need to know about Toontown!
For everthing VMK go to the Wiki
Old 09-27-2007, 12:59 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
Yes, the game is a lot funner. The only bad part is starting all over, but I think the tasks have been tweaked a bit, so its not like doing the same thing all over again.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:35 PM
I like AlphaMeows.

AlphaMeow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'm going to see if I can find out how to log in...
Old 09-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
Woot! I have been waiting for this. I tried it out on Tuesday and it runs great, lots of new changes too.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

piratewithskill is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Woot! I finally got meh internet to work! Now I can play pirates again:-)

P.S. Did it take a long time to open when you first started it? Mine's still loading:-(