Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion > VMK Ideas and Suggestions

VMK Ideas and Suggestions VMK Ideas and Suggestions - Discussions about your ideas for VMK

Old Guide To Officialy Suggest Ideas To VMK

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-03-2007, 06:05 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

piratewithskill is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Guide To Officialy Suggest Ideas To VMK

In the Players Discussion section of VMKF people are always suggesting ideas for VMK. This is how you actually send an idea to VMK.

1. Go to contact us on the bottom of the vmk home page.

2. Once its open enter in your username (the name you use to log into VMK) and the birthday you entered into VMK when you signed up.

3. Then select "I want to give feedback on something in VMK. (There isn't technically a thing to select for sending an idea in, but when you have an idea usually its to make something better. So mention the thing you are making better in the letter to them)

4. Now the final step. A box will come up on the bottom that says " Your Comments: ". In the box, say what you want to change in VMK. Make sure you put in every detail you have and all of the reasons why it would help players of VMK. If its against the VMK Values I dont think they would take it into consideration, but you never know. Also, make the letter as polite as possible. Dont yell at them about it.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Another step 3 and after...

3. There are also three other steps that you can use. These are more specific.
" I want to suggest a word for the VMK dictionary " is one.

1. Select " I want to suggest a word for the VMK dictionary ".

2. A screen will some up that says... "We're still working on the allowed words list, to make communication easier in VMK. Please help us by providing the following info:
1. Your suggested words, separated by a comma (e.g. Mickey, hello, rotfl)
2. An explanation of why you need these words in VMK
Please note: we will not reply to your word suggestions, but we will consider them carefully." A box under that is where you enter the word/words. And a box under that is your reasons why. (Use the same rules as step four above)

The next one is "I want to send in something for the newsletter"

1. Select "I want to send in something for the newsletter"

2. This one is easy. A box comes up that has "Please write your article/poem or whatever else it is you want to submit for the newsletter here. If it's good enough and there's room, it might get into the VMK newsletter, which is published on the website!" written above it. Do exactly what it says.

And the last one is "Dear Yeti..."

1. Select "Dear Yeti..."

2. A box will appear that has "Do you have a question for the Yeti? Send it to him here. Each week he'll answer two questions and post them in the Newsletter. If you have a question about a Disney park, film or just anything Disney, send it his way now! Please keep in mind you will not get a reply to this submission," written above it. And in the box, write the question.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Hope you enjoyed the guide:-)

~Skills~

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 08-03-2007 at 06:52 AM..
Old 08-03-2007, 06:45 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Great work in putting this together in one place Pirate - Now let's see some ideas get put through!
Old 08-03-2007, 06:47 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyth View Post
Great work in putting this together in one place Pirate - Now let's see some ideas get put through!
Right! Power to the people! Overrun the staff and take all their stuff! Its a new VMK order! lol jk

And you're welcome. It didnt take much work, seeing as I've done it a million times.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:40 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
thats not a bad idea actually bc i really would like to change vmk a bit(:
Old 08-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Secrets of the VMK member

BrightMoonLight is spinning in a Cursed Storm
great idea i will try that thx!
Old 08-13-2007, 03:25 AM
hi

My Mood: SaveVMK
evina is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I know a better way...

step three after you select send feedback on something in VMK you click continue. not the button but the small text that is underlined. then it takes you to a page that says. "Did any of the FAQs answer your problem? select No. then type in your problem and you will get an actual response from staff in a few days. This method works best for bigger problems. dont overuse it. you might get in trouble.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by evers1234 View Post
I know a better way...

step three after you select send feedback on something in VMK you click continue. not the button but the small text that is underlined. then it takes you to a page that says. "Did any of the FAQs answer your problem? select No. then type in your problem and you will get an actual response from staff in a few days. This method works best for bigger problems. dont overuse it. you might get in trouble.
Thanks! If it would be nice if you could post one of the emails you've gotten back, just so I can make sure it works. Then I will see if I can add it:-)
Old 08-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by evers1234 View Post
I know a better way...

Just a note:

I think VMK staff is onto this and they are not terribly happy, so I would avoid using it for trivial things or for items where there is a very specific menu option already. I say this because I noticed some odd changed to the Push and Top Players sections of the Newsletter. Note that VMK is now saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push Trivia
Send your answer in using Contact Us. Be sure to have your VMK registration info with you and select Push's Trash Trivia from the drop down menu.

If you do not submit your answer by 'Contact Us' and using the Push Trivia option your answer WILL NOT be considered.

From the correct answers (submitted using the Push Trivia option) we randomly select three players as the winners and send them a virtual Push Trivia Pin prize.

Only entries submitted by using the Push Trivia option in Contact Us and sent by close of game on Friday will be accepted.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Players
To nominate a player for consideration, click the Contact Us link at the bottom of any VMK webpage and then follow the prompts. You must select Nominate the Best from the list of options to have your nomination considered
Old 08-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
Just a note:

I think VMK staff is onto this and they are not terribly happy, so I would avoid using it for trivial things or for items where there is a very specific menu option already. I say this because I noticed some odd changed to the Push and Top Players sections of the Newsletter. Note that VMK is now saying:

and
I agree. Id stay away from using his idea. And when you send in an idea, you dont need an answer. Thanks UpInTheAir
Old 04-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I asked Host_Hula a while ago and she said put suggestions in none of the above or other collum.