Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Good news for Disney Channel fans! For the rest of us, I dunno..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:16 PM
I have no idea..... again

Blooregard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Good news for Disney Channel fans! For the rest of us, I dunno..

Well, it seems the Walt disney Pictures site updated itself again. They have two new movies up now.

1. Hannah Montana: The Movie
Yeah, i know we all knew this was gonna happen, as it was stated before. But now we know the plot.
Release date: April 10, 2009

2.Jonas Brothers The 3D Concert Experience
Ends up Disney didn't stop with Hannah Montana. Now we have another 3D concert to waste money on to only wait a couple of months before it comes on Disney Channel and free 3-D glasses from Wal-Mart!
At least Disney isn't going bankrupt..
Release Date: Feburary 27, 2009

Link:http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/index.html
Old 10-06-2008, 09:06 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm probably going to see both those movies. Seeing the 3D concert in theaters is better than on tv because the glasses from Wal-Mart didn't work too well.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Yipee!! They look almost as stupid as the Beverly Hills dogs movie and sold 30 million somehow. Wow I wish I could make that much money off of stupid movies like disney does! Please note the sarcasm.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
The ONLY movie I'm seeing is the epic Jonas Brothers meets Hannah Montana who happens to go to the college that the cast from High School Musical go to. Complete with Chuck Norris in the movie.

Right then, Disney has my money. All of this other stuff, meh...no.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:12 PM
I have no idea..... again

Blooregard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
The ONLY movie I'm seeing is the epic Jonas Brothers meets Hannah Montana who happens to go to the college that the cast from High School Musical go to. Complete with Chuck Norris in the movie.

Right then, Disney has my money. All of this other stuff, meh...no.
I disagree.

It should just be one of them and Chuck Norris.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:16 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Oh gosh...don't plan on seeing me at those movies.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Hannah Montana has done her Best of Both Worlds Concert, and the Jonas Brothers were in Camp Rock. Hannah Montana of course has her own series, and the Jonas Brothers are going to have one too (J.O.N.A.S, I think).

For the young, newer DC fans, this is a dream come true. But at least for me, this is bad news. I'll be relunctant to even watch the Disney Channel if I know all that I'm going to see are HM and JB ads.

I've never watched any movies with either of those people in them (except when Miley made a cameo in HSM2), so I don't plan on doing it now.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!