Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) > Wiki Archive

Old Wondering..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:03 AM
[JakeTheSnake]

My Mood: Sad
Articlion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wondering..

I was wondering if a Wiki editor could give us a list of exactly what you need?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I posted some similar info in a thread on the Site Feedback board. I'll just re-post it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
We are currently looking for VMK character option images. You can see what we still need from this thread. Also, we are looking for clothing images. The info on those are in this thread.

Lots to do on the VMK side of the wiki before VMK closes for good. Contribute today!

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:51 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
The short answer: Anything and everything....

Of course that isn't realistic...and so I've been faced with trying to figure out what are some things that players might want to see again if VMK is closed. So many of these things are parts of VMK we don't even think about which makes it very difficult to...well...think up!

I'd love to finish the Clothing Section

I'd love to have all the character options documented

I'd love to have updated inventory images (many images were changed during the course of VMK with the item being resized and/or rotated...and as a rule we add images as the item is released, so these would be original images....we need the "current versions"...Please see Inventory Image History Project for more information

I'm in the process of documenting the entire in game help guide

I've already got images of all the mini game instructions uploaded onto the wiki....

I want the little things...the NPC messages, the daily credit messages, the mini-game reward messages...right now I'm not even worried about what we already have...it's easy to delete, but we will never be able to go back...

Basically if you have it...you can submit it...

I'd also love it if ideas for things to document were sumbitted so I can get more of these HELP! the wiki threads up

Submit either in an appropriate thread, make a new thead, or send me a PM. Please be sure that you are only submitting your own images though.

Thanks