Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old Forgot your birth date?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Can You??

I Was wondering if anyone knew how to change your vmk name??

EDIT: besides making a new player
Old 12-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Registered+

Mooshu has disabled reputation
The name for logging in, or your VMK character?
Old 12-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Was BrownRedDream
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 1

FrostyPenguins is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Send A Letter To Contact Us And Tell Them Your Reason But It Has To Be A Really Good One Not Just I Dont Like My Name Anymore.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 

Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshu View Post
The name for logging in, or your VMK character?
Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRedDream View Post
Send A Letter To Contact Us And Tell Them Your Reason But It Has To Be A Really Good One Not Just I Dont Like My Name Anymore.
now i have a question about that

i was think about that but i didnt no where to summit it like under none of the above or in the game?
Old 12-25-2007, 09:40 PM
Was BrownRedDream
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 1

FrostyPenguins is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hmm if i remember when i wanted to change mine i put it under none of the above
Old 12-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRedDream View Post
hmm if i remember when i wanted to change mine i put it under none of the above
ok ty btw did it get accepted?
Old 12-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Registered+

None of the above
Old 12-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase

ok i try none of the above i say
Quote:
Is any way to change my vmk Title?
and at the bottom and took my to that again and said
Quote:
Sorry, no FAQs could be found matching your problem. Can you please try to describe your problem again?
so now im confused

EDIT:: never mind i sent it to vmk i click no FAQ awsner my question
Old 12-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Registered+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_churro View Post
ok ty btw did it get accepted?
When I sent mine, it got accepted.
In a few days, (if they accept it) when you log into VMK, it will tell you to type in a new name because your old one was ' inappropriate ' or something like that.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshu View Post
When I sent mine, it got accepted.
In a few days, (if they accept it) when you log into VMK, it will tell you to type in a new name because your old one was ' inappropriate ' or something like that.
Well I Guess you had a very good reason Thanks for the help 2!`
Old 12-26-2007, 02:21 AM
Lion + Lamb = Twilight
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Tolerant
PrincessTiffani is spinning in a Cursed Storm
You cant i tried before they said you need to make a new one thats all you can do