Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old I found this funny..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:59 AM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
I found this funny..

Ever since i started VMK i realized one thing..People who wear special costumes are usually rich, and ones who have regular clothes are probably poor..
The thing i found funny was that the clothes we wear in regular life are the '' poor'' people's clothing, and when people when costumes to school people think they are weird. Oh well, I'd thought I would mention that..
Old 12-14-2008, 04:20 AM
Shake your I funny!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Winner Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park
My Mood: Neotenous
Deeda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Heh, heh...That's actually kind of funny. I am now going to buy a funky costume and a fancy hat and run around town. When people look at me strangely and ask why I'm not oddly dressed, I'll tell them it's because I'm rich!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:59 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
^LOL^ I'd laugh if someone in my town did it. If it was wanna of my weirdy friends, I'd laugh. It was more PurpleMystery or CoolStormy type friends, I'd want to jump out of the car and go with them!