Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old VMK Fireworks Music in Commercial for Disney Princess Huffy Bikes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:13 AM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Disney
Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Post VMK Fireworks Music in Commercial for Disney Princess Huffy Bikes

That's right! I was flipping through channels when I stumbled upon a commercial for Disney Princess Huffy Bikes/Scooters on the Food Network. I immediately paused and listened to the music. It was something magical and familiar. It was the soundtrack to VMK's Fireworks game!

It was really refreshing to hear that music again. I always thought of it to be the best music in the entire game.

Hearing that music, while it brought up great memories from Beta all the way to the closing day. It phased me that VMK was quite possibly my most favorite online game. Disney has been a huge part of my life, and living in an extremely inconvenient part of the US, it's difficult to visit either park, whether it be DLR (My favorite) or WDW.
I cannot stress enough how much I miss playing VMK.

Share your thoughts on the commercial, if you've seen it.

PS: VMK should have had a commercial.

-Ducky Wucky (AllStar on VMK)
Old 12-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I found the commercial online and yes, that is definitely from the Fireworks game! Nice find!

I uploaded the commercial to my FileAve account. Click here to view it. Windows Media Player is required to view it, enjoy!

This commercial makes me want to buy that bike.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 12-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Nice find!
- acey
Old 12-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was watching TV and I saw the commercial! That was nice to hear the sound of some VMK music.

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 12-18-2009, 02:17 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Commercial: stupid
Music: AMAZING
Old 12-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Intresting piece of information.
Probably has the Castle Fireworks Lobby music due to the fact that it's advertising Disney princess bikes but yet again, very intresting find.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:03 PM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLKnCookies View Post
Commercial: stupid
Music: AMAZING
I agree with that
Old 12-19-2009, 01:42 AM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Fluffy
Miketic is floating through Inner Space
Wow. Just had a flashback of the game...

What did the music really originate from? I had a feeling it could be from a movie, but idk.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miketic View Post
Wow. Just had a flashback of the game...

What did the music really originate from? I had a feeling it could be from a movie, but idk.
It could well have been music from a movie but it's higly unlikely since all the soundtracks from VMK appear to be made just for the game.