Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old This is The American Idol Experience

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-20-2009, 01:33 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
This is The American Idol Experience

Since nobody posted a thread about it I thought I might.

Ever want to be on American Idol or get a chance to try out? Well Disney's Hollywood Studios is giving a chance for one lucky person at the end of each day to get that experience. The winner receives the Dream Ticket. The Dream Ticket allows the winner to immediately schedule when they want to go into one of the American Idol auditionings anywhere in the US and automagically bypass the line like a Fastpass and audition before the judges. You start by getting the chance to audition for one of the shows and you can do so by clicking here. If you are chosen the song list of the songs you can perform are listed by clicking here.

-Stitchco with more to come later
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 05-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
I saw that! It was really cool and I was surprised how much it looked like the actual stage.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:09 PM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The stage was very close to looking like the one on TV. But I went there to experience it, and then when I got out of the show I found out that there was nothing to experience. I saw all three of the singers, they weren't that good, but at least they tried. Unlike Disney tried to cut the songs to make them sound good. The last singer was singing to Bohemian Rhapsody, but the way that Disney shortend the song wasn't very good. The song was a mess. It's like trying to shorten a Metallica song, You just can't do that! The judges were all just clones of the TV show judges. The judge that was supposed to be Randy Jackson kept calling everyone Boo Boo (like Randy calls everyone Dawg.) And the judge that was supposed to be Simon Cowell just said random garbage that might have been written for him on a script. The REAL Simon would actually mean what he's saying and would rarely give somebody a thumbs up. Bottom line. That attraction wasn't very good. I waited about 8 years for them to put an attraction in that ABC building and then they build this.... Sorry if you ppl don't agree with me, But I just didn't like it.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:15 PM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Asleep
SoraStarChan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, when I went to it, I was all excited because it's a new attraction and..... it's new! The singers who sang were all really good, so the audience loved the show, including me. I think it's fun and that it is worth a try. But the "Boo Boo" thing does get old....

Signature by Skrik