Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old March Scavenger Hunt

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:10 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
March Scavenger Hunt

This time, because it is late, there will only be twenty (20) questions.

But, you only get

if you get every single one correct .

Anything less than all 20 gets

PM me your answers whenever you have them finished but no later than Wednesday, March 31st @ 9:00 pm CST

Since I am so nice I will tell you that all of the questions are from various VMK quests.

1. In the Adventureland Quest, what was the trucks license plate number as you exited the Indiana Jones Adventure?

2. Three Swiss brothers live high in a tree. What are the names of the adventurous three?

3. The images upon King Arthur's Carousel, tell the story of which famous young damsel?

4. Most folks say this was the year the Fireworks Company came to the Frontier?

5. Do not open your gifts until Christmas morning, find which of these presents comes with a warning.

6. With Visions of The Future, Tomorrowland Was Designed. Which "Future" Year Did The First Imagineer Have In Mind?

7. A giant pumpkin sits in Town Square, look very closely . . . whose face does it bear?

8. What is the name, can you recall . . . of Tomorrowland's rocketship standing tall?

9. These futuristic vehicles travel by land, sea, and air, but on the Tomorrowland posters, which one's not there?

10. He is this year’s most valued inventor, you can find him in the creative center.

11. If you're a part of the Galactic Federation, You'll know that this is NOT a rule of teleportation.

12. Zippin' Around Big Thunder Mountain at Top Speed, Try To Catch The Name of The Rainmaker in Tumbleweed.

13. Want to be a musical star on stage with a conductor? Take lessons from this Mickey's Toontown singing instructor.

14. In the queue famous pirates are painted on the walls, but which pirate won't you see among them all?

15. If you've seen Sleeping Beauty you're able to guess. What color is Fauna's dress?

16. What kind of fish are Marlin and Nemo?

17. This rocking chair has a mysterious print, look at it closely and you'll see a hint. For online players this object's forbidden, but you can win it by spotting what's hidden?

18. As ye landlubbers weigh anchor and set sail at twilight, lean back and relax in the calm Louisiana night. In this tranquil bayou with twinkling fly, what other creature can you spy?

19. Before you abandon ship for shore, take a look around once more. Yo-ho! We're returning to where our trip started! What's the name of the dock from which we departed?

20. The pillaging pirates have broke out in song, name that tune and bellow along.

Good Luck!!

Old 03-17-2010, 08:53 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
Wow, this is going to be a challenge.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Missing VMK
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Ms.PrincessLucy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cool!
Can't wait to get started on it!
Old 03-18-2010, 02:08 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Haha, this should be a challenge.
Time to break out the ol' quests locked away in my room.

Old 03-18-2010, 02:23 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'll try to work on this soon. I have been really busy with a tight schedule and not enough free time. But I'll participate for sure.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:27 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Time to google stuff. XD LOL
This sounds fun~!
Old 03-18-2010, 03:23 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
Are these in-game quests or Disney Parks quests?
Old 03-18-2010, 03:48 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Sounds fun! Hopefully I find some time to do this >.> Been uber-busy, especially the past week :O
And I have a suspicion I could tell you exactly where the picture for the second award is from >.>
Old 03-18-2010, 04:07 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
This ought to be good. Only about 6-7 of these are from the WDW quests from what I can tell, so this might be interesting for me to do

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 03-18-2010, 04:50 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 

Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broccolisprout View Post
Are these in-game quests or Disney Parks quests?

Both. Thought it might be fun for those who didn't get to do the in-park quests to check them out and at least answer a few questions from them.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:19 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase

One more week to submit your answers for the scavenger hunt

Old 03-26-2010, 02:30 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I already submitted my answers, good luck everyone
Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Just did this over two nights, took a lot of DOW'ing but got there in the end!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:40 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Pretty cool scavenger hunt; can't wait to see what this month's contest will be!

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 04-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Missing VMK
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Ms.PrincessLucy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I didn't get a chance to do this because I got pretty busy.
Can't wait to see what's in store for us this month!