Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Black Mickey Ears, not retired.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Trader

Caterpillar AEIOU is as Frosty as a Snowman
Black Mickey Ears, not retired.

The point of ths thread, is NOT to cause arguing.
I am just tired of people trying to inflate the value of Black Ears by telling people that they are retired.Weather people think they are retired or not is not the issue, a lot of people are confused on this.

WDW did close VMK Central, However, You can still make a new player at DLR.

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...al_Mickey_Ears

Can someone please post the photo of the new area that they moved the computers too, I remember seeing the picture when it was posted, but now I can't find it.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:52 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
the thread was made by StitchMad and can be found here
Old 02-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Thank you for posting this again! So many people are saying it is retired when I was pretty sure it wasn't. I was starting to get confused myself!
Old 02-02-2008, 12:16 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I always hear a lot of this too in VMK. People are always saying that their retired when their not.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:01 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
The ears may still be available, but they've always been valuable in trade. Not everybody lives in Orange County, you know.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:49 PM
i miss everyone a lot.

My Mood: Happyy
glowpeanut is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
The ears may still be available, but they've always been valuable in trade. Not everybody lives in Orange County, you know.
Florida, Orange County.. A long way away.

I'm not looking to trade my ears, but somebody made an offer of a bird hat and five star bat magic. I took it, and trading something back for my ears.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:37 AM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
Thank you so much! People say i lie when i state this, but i knew they werent retired.