Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Mollywood Title changed, ( Demi Lovato series)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Trader

Caterpillar AEIOU is as Frosty as a Snowman
Mollywood Title changed, ( Demi Lovato series)

The new title is "Sunny, with a Chance"

Last edited by Caterpillar AEIOU; 05-17-2009 at 07:14 AM..
Old 10-01-2008, 08:25 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
What?! Juanita is really Madison Lovato? That is so weird.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Stupid question, Is Demi able to pull off a midwestern ascent? If she can't it will be really odd seeing her on television saying she is "from the midwest".
Old 10-04-2008, 02:27 PM
IamAmerica n' So can you!

CaptainHilts is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yeah im not surprised, supposedly hannah montana (miley cyrus) is trying to quit her show and seperate from disney plus her dad is doing the same thing. so im not surprised they're already doing something like hanna montana.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:56 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
DEMI LOVATO IS WAY BETTER THEN 'Hannah Montana' Seriously. Way way waaaayyyy better....
Old 10-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU View Post
The second episode was filming today. In the show, she is from Wisconson ( I think) but she has a very dark tan! She speaks with a regular voice.
This show is almost a carbon copy of Hannah Montana.
That sounds very realistic considering how much sun Wisconson get's a year. But then again how realistic was hannah montana? Disney is just trying to film another hannah montana.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Personally, I loved the title Mollywood.. Too bad they changed it..

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 01-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
I like the new title best, and she doesn't have an accent in the show if you've seen the commercials. This looks like a pretty good show, and usually I'm really tough on them when I first see the commercials. But yeah it does look like a copy of Hannah Montana, which is a show I hate quite alot. I hope Miley really is trying to get off Disney Channel, that would be my dream come true <3 (no offense to any miley fans out there)
haaaapppyy new yearr:]
Old 01-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU View Post
This show is pretty much a copy of 3 shows.

Obviously, a litttle bit Hannah Montana.

She is a girl that makes her own internet show (iCarly) Then the producers see her internet show and invite her to be on a real show called "So Random". ( All That). The show So Random is just like the show All That from Nick.

So, it is a show within a show.
Wait, so where's the part about her living a double life? This is a Disney sit-com, isn't it?

I saw a commercial on Disney Channel a couple of weeks ago, and the title they gave was Sonny With A Chance. So, I guess it won't be changing again.

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage