Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old ~*Betrayal's Rose*~

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
~*Betrayal's Rose*~

Book One:
Betrayal's Rose
Waking Up To A New Dawn Series
Michelle Newmoon

*~Prolouge~*
"Michelle Newmoon, please report to the principal's office," buzzed the intercom.
"Great going Michelle, Mrs. Bonjorni must love the customization you gave her office!" 16 year old Naomi Helm said laughing.
"Of course! She must love that new painting I put up," 17 year old Michelle Newmoon, said snickering.
Michelle and Naomi were rebels to the next degree and Michelle had decided to practically destroy the principal's office. Michelle didn't care. She broke each law they place on her, tore through the lies and sought out the truth, she broke hearts the minute they were mended. But Michelle didn't know when to stop. She was addicted to danger. Michelle waved 'goodbye' to Naomi before running up the stairs that led to Mrs. Bonjorni's office. Before Michelle entered the office, Mrs. Bonjorni's raspy voice rang.
"Come in Miss Newmoon." it said. I barged in and sat down.
"So teach, in trouble already? What now?" I said sarcastically.
"Miss Newmoon, why do you torture our school like this?" Mrs. Bonjorni asked.
"Well, since when is my doing torture?"
"Since I said it was, look at my office!"
"I like what you did with the walls, very modern."
"Michelle, you're going to have to be given detention for a whole month,"
"Okay whatever,"
"Your detention starts next week, be on time," Then with a dismissal wave Michelle was out of the room. Michelle got on her skateboard and started skating down the hall where she ran into Sean Lynn.
"Hey Sean!" I greeted getting off my board.
"Hey Michelle, still up for Saturday?" Sean asked.
"That's if you are,"
"See you there then," and then Sean smiled and started walking to his next class.
"You like don't you?!" Naomi squealed, something she would never do again.
"Well, sorta," I admitted.
-----------
~*Chapter One: Date With Disaster*~
"Well, Michelle, you have to go shopping! What are you guys going to do on Friday?!" Naomi questioned as we were walking to our next class, music.
"Well, he's taking me to a concert, Pillar to be exact, and then we're going for dinner." I said finally.
"Well, do you already have your concert outfit?"
"Duh, all I need is the dinner,"
"Formal or not?"
"Formal, for sure,"
"Then let's go!" Naomi grabbed my hand, left a pass at the front desk and next thing I know, I was in Naomi's car headed to Sunset Mall, the biggest Mall in Hollywood.
"You do know we're skipping school right?" I said looking behind us.
"Um yeah, that's why I left a pass at the front office," Naomi answered, looking ahead of her.
"Kay then! Hit it girl to the mall!"
Five minutes later we arrived at the mall.
"Okay Michelle, you need to go to California Secrets," Naomi said leading the way.
"Heck no! That's where all the rich and preppy people go too!" I whined.
"Well, we can cause havoc for the day there," Naomi stated.
"True," I agreeded laughing.
As we were walking inside the store, I saw Reyna Knight, talking with her best friend Kay Sparks. I felt a surge of hate come into me. Reyna was perfect in everyway and it made me mad. Reyna spent her days making fun of people below her, including us.
"Michelle, I give you permission to knock her into next Sunday," Naomi said.
"She's not worth it, breaking her plastic nose." I said. We walked to the back of the store where they sold dresses. I looked in disgust, this and Prom were the only times I would be in a dress, I told myself as Naomi grabbed as many dresses as she could find.
"Michelle, I found one that's perfect for you," Naomi sang as she came back with an amazing dress. It was black, long strapless dress with red lacing and with matching heels that were black with a simple rose on the strap.
"I'll take it," I said, grabbing it and going up to the cashier. After I bought the dress we decided to go to Jamba Juice. Naomi and I got Strawberry Surf Riders and sat on a chair sipping our drinks.
"Hey Michelle, its twelve thirty, let's get back to school." Naomi said as we got up and started our long walk back to Naomi's car. Once we got on we started our drive back to school. When we got there we entered the cafeteria and sat at our ususal table, with Sean Lynn, Amanda Lakes, Jess James, and Chase Ryan.
"Hey guys," I greeted sitting down next to Naomi.
"So what kind of trouble are we supposed to get into today?" asked Amanda. Amanda was the new girl riding with the Rebels, but she got a hold of the ropes quite quickly.
"But before we get into buisness, our pledge?" I said. We all put our hands together and said, "We are heartbreakers, the rebels, everything but your dreams, we run through the night taking back what was ours, and securing our lives, that's what we are and always will be."
"Now, back to buisness," Naomi started, "We're going to have to mess with Miss Knight's mind, so do we have any voulunteers?"
Jess smiled. "I'll do it,"
"Good, start tomorrow since it's Friday!"
Soon, it was time to go, I waved goodbye to my friends and hopped on my board and skated to my house. I got in and saw something that caught my eye. A book, and it looked valuable. I swiftly grabbed it and dashed to my room. I locked the door, even though my parents weren't home. I looked at the cover of the book, there was a star, cresent moon, hourglass and a black rose on it. There was writing on it that I couldn't decipher, it looked like from another language. I felt the pages, they felt like sand paper, and I opened the book. The worst mistake of my life. I felt wind at amazing windspeeds hit the room and all of the sudden everything turned pitch black. Then I heard a voice.
"Michelle Newmoon, we have been waiting your arrival,"
--------------------------------------------------------
~*Chapter Two: Shocking News*~
"It's a dream, all a collective dream," I muttered frantically, searching for the voice again.
"It's not a dream, Michelle, you're real, and so am I," the voice sang. The voice was like of an angel's, sweet and full of melody.
"Okay, so now I hear more voices... dream, dream... WAKE UP!" I screamed.
"Stop screaming!" Then a girl appeared, she was tall and slender. Her eyes were of a burnt black, her hair was silvery in the light, but black. She had a heart shaped face and was wearing a black dress, with some black heels, holding a single rose.
"My name is Raina, Raina Shadow.
"Okay this is insane." I muttered.
"How is it insane? That we're in a different dimension, or that you opened the right book?" Raina said, her eyes not taking her eyes off mine.
"So I'm in a different dimension why?"
"Michelle, you're a chosen one."
"Okay? Chosen one? Is this some kind of joke?"
"No, you see Michelle, out of millions of teenage girls, we chose you. Why? Cause we knew that you could really pull out in the end of the road."
"Okay, what am I chosen for then?"
"Michelle, I am the Guardian of The Rose of Betrayal. Have you heard of this item at all?"
"Yeah! In my legends and myths class! Its said to be the central of all of the dark powers. Like a power house!"
"Well, I am holding this object right now." Raina put her hand up and in it was the rose I saw she had earlier, the red petals flew off the rose, revealing its true self. Black pristine petals were on the stem and on the rose, in red ink, it was written:
Betrayal Hurts, But Betrayal By A Rose Is... Fatal
"Okay, what does that have to do with me then?"
"You were chosen to be the next guardian."
Okay, insane much?
"WHAT?!?!" I screamed.
"Calm down Michelle, jeez, anyways, with the rose you get a power. Since this is the Rose of Betrayal you get--"
"Darkness?"
"Correct, now, with the Rose you get some responsibilities."
"Like?"
"Guarding the rose with your life,"
Excuse me? Did I hear Right?
"With my life?"
"Correct, and there's something else." At this moment Raina began to fidget.
"You have to guard the rose with your life, as I said, which means that if you're about to perish, you must guard the rose before yourself."
I didn't say anything.
"Well, I think that's enough for now, your powers will come to you once you wake up. But I'll keep the rose until your fully trained.
"So this is a dream!?"
"If you want to call it like that, but for now, wake up to a new dawn." Raina smiled and then the windspeed came back and all of the sudden I was back on my bed, and I opened my eyes. Dawn was barely breaking. I suddenly realized what Raina had meant.
"Oh My Gosh." I said outloud to myself, staring at the window.
I got up and ran to the bathroom. I looked at myself. I realized I had dark powers, so I decided to try those out. I closed my eyes and started thinking about orbs of darkness. I moved my hands and all of the sudden I felt a presence above my hands. I flicked my hands and next thing I know, I had just broken the mirror. I quickly thought of a fixing thought in my head and flicked my hands again. I opened my eyes. The mirror was fixed like nothing had happened. I got out of the bathroom and went back into my room. I flopped down in my bed and drifted back to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------
~*Chapter Three: Realization*~
I woke up with a startle. I was dreaming that I had magical powers and I met a girl. I'm insane, I thought as I got out of my bed and walked into my closet. I looked at my clothes and picked out a pair of black jeans with a red tank top with a black blazer. I changed and put on some black boots and zipped them up. I walked out of the closet and grabbed a comb and started brushing my hair. I saw myself in the mirror and noticed something in my eyes, there was red specks on my black eyes. Then I realized, that wasn't a dream, I really did control the dark. And that I had a date with Sean tonight. I groaned and walked downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast for my dad, since I never ate breakfast at home, unless it was the weekend. I bid goodbye to my parents and walked outside the door to see that Amanda and Naomi were waiting for me.
"Hey guys," I greeted as I remembered that I left the book in my backpack. Naomi was chewing a stick of Flare 5 gum as bright as her hair.
"Hey Michelle," Naomi said, smiling.
"Yo." Amanda said laughing. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I couldn't tell them about my new secret, they'll think I was insane. We walked to school joking and laughing and grabbed a cup of coffee from a mini mart. Once we got to school we met at our hideout, which was one the third floor, the upstairs green house, something like that.
"Hey Jess," Amanda greeted as Jess looked up and smiled.
"OK everyone, order in the hideout," I said, holding my hand out in the middle. "Naomi, the pledge?"
"My honor," Naomi said as she motioned for everyone to hold their hands out. "We are heartbreakers, the rebels, everything but your dreams, we run through the night taking back what was ours, and securing our lives, that's what we are and always will be," we all said.
"Okay, now Jess do you have an idea of what to do with Reyna?" I asked. Jess smiled his usual evil grin and nodded.
"Of course, I always have a plan." Jess replied.
"Good good, now meeting over, we got to get to class," I said as I jumped off the balcony I was sitting on and started down the stairs, Naomi following me. Sean skateboarded next to us.
"Hey Sean," Naomi and I greeted the skater boy.
"Wassup?" Sean said as he got off his skate board and put it in his back pack.
"Nothing much," I lied, when a lot of stuff was going on, and me being an amazing liar he nodded and turned to Naomi.
"Eh, its normal," Naomi said chuckling slightly.
"Well, I got to jet to Calculus see ya later," Sean said as he ran to room 242 as we entered room 240 where Chemistry was taking place. After eight long hours of school I bid Naomi goodbye and ran home in which I arrived to in record time. I walked through the entrance, greeted my mom and dad and ran upstairs and slammed the door. I got out the book and opened the pages. Suddenly I felt the windspeeds again and woke up again in the same dark garden where I immediatly saw Raina, holding the same black rose.
"Hello Michelle," Raina greeted, walking toward me, when she walked, I noticed that it was like she was dancing.
"Hey, I have some questions," I said sitting on a bench.
"Ask away," Raina said smiling.
"Are you like trapped here?"
"No, I chose to stay here."
"What do you mean?"
"When I was chosen, I was chosen by Crysiana Ran. She told me when I became the official guardian, she would be freed back into your dimension. I didn't want to go back to your dimension. I liked it here, and she gave me the option to stay here. That was in the 1950's, we don't age here, so I'm physically twenty one, but mentally, I smarter than any normal twenty one year olds. There are two other keepers of items that guard the universe from a catastrophe. One that should never come. That's why its important for us to train the next keeper in line. Once your time is over, you will join the rest of the old keepers here. You could travel back, but some usually don't."
"Did you ever fall in love?" Raina smirked, and sighed.
"Yes, I did, but he wasn't in love with me. He fell in love with the current Dream Caster. I was young and silly, but I felt broken, and that I was falling apart by every step I took forward. But not anymore."
"You mentioned Dream Caster, what's that?"
"Dream Casters are beings of light, they control light from over powering darkness."
"Are there more people like you?"
"Yes,there's one more. The Heiress of Time. She controls the time steam."
"Oh. I see,"
"Michelle I think you should hurry back, I'll contact the Heiress so that you can go back to the time you arrived here, so you wouldn't miss your date." I rolled my eyes.
"How do you know," I asked.
"I have sources," Raina said, then the windspeed came back and I was on my bed at the same time I left. 3:15... at six I have to get ready so at seven I can leave for the concert. This was going to be a long night...
----------------
I added the cast of the book, once more people are discovered, I'll add them to the cast list! Whee.
Did you like it?
3+ Comments for More!

Last edited by Vivi; 07-28-2009 at 04:23 PM..
Old 07-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Loves It 5/5 Stars Congrats You Passed LOL
Old 07-09-2008, 03:55 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I like it! I Can't wait for more if there will be
Old 07-09-2008, 01:55 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 hearts! I'm rating 5 stars! THAT RAWKED, VI!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

Yay Readers! Lemme Write Some More!
I'll Put All Chapters In The First Post Kays?
Old 07-09-2008, 03:40 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Kay! Oh, and check out YOU help make the story!
Old 07-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

New Chappy Is Up!
Old 07-09-2008, 06:49 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

5 stars AGAIN!

(And check out YOU help make the story AGAIN!)
Old 07-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Bye

GenieLovato is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I love the banner. Its a good story, write more. I like all of your stories.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

NEW CHAPPY IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY LOL
thx for the amazing comments, glad you like the book!
Old 07-12-2008, 05:32 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!

Now I see what your signature means! DUH!!

5 stars, as usual, Vi! Keep writing!
Old 07-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

kay
its Vi
with some good AND bad news
good: i'm in the process of writing Dream Caster
bad: if 2 more ppl dont post ur not going to get the nexr chappy OR a limited edition siggy
lol
well yup
Old 07-16-2008, 03:48 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

Buck: I posted.
Chuck: I posted!! PICKLE!!!!

...there you have it.

KEEP WRITING THIS!!

.:Blue:.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:52 PM
#1 fan of Xigbar ^.^
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

xigbar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cute.. I SHALL POST ALSO! Hahaha, make a new chaptah and get us a siggie :3
Old 07-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

lol
ill write
and get u a siggy
lol