Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Your funniest Thing that Has Happened To You

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-16-2006, 02:47 PM
~i love jb♥~

Roxychick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Those are my faves to!!
Old 09-16-2006, 02:49 PM
On Vmk: SoccerPlayerStar

MissMandrin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow that's cool!! All the slides are pretty great, but those are the best! Have you been on/seen the new slide they are making? (I'm not sure if they are done with it or not..?) It looks like it would be fun!
Old 09-16-2006, 02:55 PM
~i love jb♥~

oh the six shuter there not done with it yet
i was there yesterday for a party
but not in the waterpark in the castle and lazertag
Old 09-16-2006, 03:03 PM
is totally

bigZZ is as Frosty as a Snowman
one time i was bench surfing(dont ask) and one of my friends kicked the bench over, i jumped the other way and my arm snapped. right in the middle of my forearm it was nasty and i almost needed surgery.
another time i was playing catch with my cosin, he trew it really hard and i didnt get my glove up there in time, so the ball him me right about the eye lol. i started bleeding like crazy, yes i know not very funny but at the time i thought it was hillarious(yes i am psycotic lol)

CL_BigZZ
Old 09-16-2006, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxychick View Post
oh the six shuter there not done with it yet
i was there yesterday for a party
but not in the waterpark in the castle and lazertag
Ok, oh. Was it fun?
Old 09-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Not all angels have wings
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

theastroA has disabled reputation
These stories are sooooo funny!

One time at school I got zapped (where u write ZAP on someone's arm and they tell you to say something when someone says ur name). I had to say "I like sucking on my toes" =P. So everyone was saying my name and when i got to class the teacher called my name and i said it (accidently tho) and everyone laughed at me as I turned REALLY red.

At lunch, my friend and I had the same water bottles. My friend took off her glasses to clean them, but she can barely see without them. When she did I picked up my water bottle and started to drink from it when she yells "Hey, give me my water back!". She pulled it away from my mouth and all of the water poured all over my pants so it looked like i wet myself really badly. I had to go to the gym and change into my gym clothes =P

My mom was supposed to pick up my friends and me from school. She forgot to so we sat there till like 5:00. When she finally came we were singing our own "remixs" for songs and dareing each other to yell stupid stuff like "I LOVE CHEESE" or "BARNEY IS MY IDOL". When we got in the car she said "You know there were teachers inside watching ya'll and a police man in his car around the corner on the building" so we just started cracking up!
Old 09-16-2006, 03:11 PM

Lol! Those are funny
Old 09-16-2006, 03:22 PM
visit my user page

patriotfanjessica is spinning in a Cursed Storm
lol i lots of funny things happen to me. well there is one really funny and i got it on tape! well i was six and my siter was one and she could barely walk.
so me and my family went to the county fair well by the end of the day we went to the petting zoo with all the pets. anyway my sister was walking around and my dad was video taping lol then she fell on her face but that is not the end of it. as she was getting up her butt was stick up in the air and all of a sudden a herd of goats(about five of them) were running in her direction and smash her butt to the ground and more goat smash her lol it was funny but they were baby goats. so she is alright. lol that was funny.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:27 PM
~i love jb♥~

omg ow embarising
Old 09-16-2006, 03:34 PM
visit my user page

patriotfanjessica is spinning in a Cursed Storm
lol sae was only 1 when i showed her the video when she got older she started cracking up lol
Old 09-16-2006, 03:36 PM
~i love jb♥~

lol omg how funny one time on the dump buckets at sunsplash water park my friends bottomes came down because the buckets fill with tones of water and it is hard to get it to stay up lol