Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life

A Bug's Life Bug reports? Repeat after me: There are no bugs, there are no bugs...

Old Help lost kiosk

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Environmentalist
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zebraa is floating through Inner Space
Question Where are the green ghosts?

When I play mansion, I usually get around 25-32 ghosts per round, and it was pretty close in the picture. But all of a sudden, NO MORE green ghosts came out! In the whole rest of the game. And believe it or not, 20 seconds is a lot in mansion.

In the picture I was winning, but I ended up losing because of the pink domination XD. Idc about losing or winning, but I don't like playing on the green team because I always feel that there are more pink ghosts than green. Or maybe I'm going crazy??

^Click to enlarge.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:10 PM
Im Still Active! XD

Wondermanforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
it does that alot lately for some reason -_-
Old 12-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Still looking for Nemo

My Mood: Adventurous
Nemofinder is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That happens when there is nobdy on the other team, if you shake the coffins, they usually come out
Old 12-31-2007, 06:53 PM
♥ It's Magic Month ♥
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

FlyingCinder is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemofinder View Post
That happens when there is nobdy on the other team, if you shake the coffins, they usually come out
Not to be rude or anything, but ARE YOU BLIND?!!? THERE IS A PINK PLAYER ON THE OTHER TEAM!! LOOK AT THE IMAGE BELOW!

^^ click for bigger image.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Environmentalist
Awards Showcase

Mansion is buggy lately. Here's another.

When I joined a game and the creator started it, as usual, it said "Waiting for all players to enter...". When it says that, I usually have to wait a minute or two while it loads. As soon as she clicked Start New Game and the message displayed a duplicate of me showed up (in the pink mansion clothes).

^^Click to enlarge. I'm in the purple minnie shirt and in the middle of the screen in the pink mansion outfit.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebraa View Post
Mansion is buggy lately. Here's another.

When I joined a game and the creator started it, as usual, it said "Waiting for all players to enter...". When it says that, I usually have to wait a minute or two while it loads. As soon as she clicked Start New Game and the message displayed a duplicate of me showed up (in the pink mansion clothes).

^^Click to enlarge. I'm in the purple minnie shirt and in the middle of the screen in the pink mansion outfit.
That is something that I have gotten since the beginning of October. It doesn't seem to affect anything, but seems to just be a side effect of lag. Is there any problem this is causing for yourself?
Old 01-02-2008, 03:29 AM
Environmentalist
Awards Showcase

No I just thought I'd post it and add it to my long list of mansion bugs, since it was there for a few minutes and I got a picture of it. LOL

Also since it's the first time it's ever happened to me and I was wondering if it happens to other people, or I'm alone in the world of lag.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered+

Springfairy556 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The Haunted Mansion has been buggy lately lately it's been saying Game is to full
Old 01-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Springfairy556 View Post
The Haunted Mansion has been buggy lately lately it's been saying Game is to full
That isn't a bug. That message is supposed to come up with lots of people are playing the game and a game can't be started.

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
That isn't a bug. That message is supposed to come up with lots of people are playing the game and a game can't be started.
Actually stitch, if I recall, when you start a game, after players are in it, it says that.

~HAMD