Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old no more Adventureland quests =[

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Disney
Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Wait... so pretty much every quest except for the holiday and tomorroland and pirate quests are gone? Can someone confirm this for me...

I really wanted to do those quests, I mean... I live really far away, and i'm flying out to go to DLR.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:01 AM
VMKs Thrill Seeking Pirat

StacyA is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky Wucky View Post
Wait... so pretty much every quest except for the holiday and tomorroland and pirate quests are gone? Can someone confirm this for me...

I really wanted to do those quests, I mean... I live really far away, and i'm flying out to go to DLR.
only if u have the answer card for adventureland u can get the prizes but only the answer cards for the other 2 u can play. (in your lucky, I went yestorday w/ my school to magic kingdom and they had out 5 we asked wat was up and he said they found more in the back but everyone took them - after us nothing was left )

oh and i wanted to add to the point that from the news letter...

What Quests lie in your future? Well, we're hard at work on new Quests and I think we've got some pretty cool things planned, including an all new in-park Quest for both coasts that should launch early next year! But wait, there's more - we're also updating the rewards for completing multiple Park Quests. ;-) I'll have more information to share with you soon, but I think you will be very pleased to see what we have in store for the Series 3 Reward Cards.

there are new quests NEXT year
Old 12-10-2006, 02:23 AM
bravehook

bravehook is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cool het guess what i heard

i went there in october and they said they might get rid of the quest and bring out haunted again i am going in 5 days so i will try and find out.
i have the done the quest about ten times so it is sad i all ways get so much stuff for tradeing them oh well
Old 12-10-2006, 06:39 AM
Registered+

ZooCrewGirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ok... i keep trying to figure out how to get the quest done multiple times... with an AP. They swipe my card- doesn't that stop me from getting another quest done until like, 90 days from now? Can I do it anyway? What do you do? :o)
Old 12-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Carpe Diem

Born In Park VIP
technogirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Seriously? I can't think of a good reason to stop the quest really, unless they are planning to change it. Oh well, sometimes change is good.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:37 AM
The 10th iPod Nano Winner

barfownz is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooCrewGirl View Post
I was at Disneyland last night and got their last Adventureland Quest card - I couldn't believe it!! The guy said they were ending those cards last night (November 19th 2006) and he had stashed the last card in his pocket but gave it to me when he saw how much I wanted the suitcase! We finished the quest with DLandDoug's help (we met him at the VMK table, that's his vmk name, in case you know him) he's totally cool and helped us out.
It's very sad that they are not offering that cool suitcase anymore... but I'm glad I got it! Thanks DLandDoug!!
I was there on November 20th and they told me all about why they were ending it too.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Disney
Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Oh my gosh, I was gonna fly out to Cali to do the in-park quests, and now they're gone?!?!?!! I was looking so forward to doing the quests too.

I even had to use my money to fly out there, and now like... all the quests are gone. Well, so much for all that money spent...
Old 12-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
If you're flying to Disneyland just to do the quests, you've already wasted your money. There is so much other wonderful stuff to do there, you should be visiting to see the Park, and do the quests on the side.

Oh, and only the Adventreland Quest is gone. The rest are still available. ;-)
Old 12-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Annoyed
oldgrumpy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
only the Adventreland Quest is gone. The rest are still available. ;-)
The Fantasyland, Frontierland, and an abbreviated Pirates quest are still available at Disneyland.
You'll have to print out the Tomorrowland and Holiday quests and bring them with you.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:34 AM
Canteloupe

Quote:
ok... i keep trying to figure out how to get the quest done multiple times... with an AP. They swipe my card- doesn't that stop me from getting another quest done until like, 90 days from now? Can I do it anyway? What do you do? :o)
yeah 90 days. you can keep a look out for any stray tickets that might be on the floor.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:20 PM

bump and thats wat me and my family do we look for them on the floor and say that our family memeber is at the bathroom or something, to give to my friends and stuff and can't do to the parks
Old 12-17-2006, 06:37 AM
Registered+

ZooCrewGirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Alright, so we went to Disneyland last night and tried to turn in an Adventureland quest to get some cards - No Luck!! No more cards are available, even if you turn in the quest. Such a bummer!
They're not even going to carry the prize cards for that quest at all anymore...
so sad but it makes me excited for what's to come... :o)

ZooCrew
Old 12-17-2006, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Alright, so we went to Disneyland last night and tried to turn in an Adventureland quest to get some cards - No Luck!! No more cards are available, even if you turn in the quest. Such a bummer!
They're not even going to carry the prize cards for that quest at all anymore...
so sad but it makes me excited for what's to come... :o)

ZooCrew
well did u go to WDL(or DRL) or WDW
Old 12-17-2006, 01:42 PM
wants to play some soccer
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

abbycatkid is as Frosty as a Snowman
Wait, does this mean that the Explorer's Suitcase and all that stuff will become more rare again, because I have one, and am not sure whether or not to trade it away..
Old 12-18-2006, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbycatkid View Post
Wait, does this mean that the Explorer's Suitcase and all that stuff will become more rare again, because I have one, and am not sure whether or not to trade it away..
don't trade it away YET! because i have like 6 and i'm not trading it it'll be very rare ( i know there is nothing u can do with it, so it's in my chair storing room LOL)
StacyA/Swim