Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old My Exciting WDW Trip!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-27-2006, 10:52 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

futureimagineer1117 is floating through Inner Space
My Exciting WDW Trip!!

I went to WDW recently. I had the most exciting trip ever.

In EPCOT, so-so.

Magic Kingdom, my sibling threw up the tiniest bit, and what do we get? 4 priority entrances to any ride (front of the line), one free ice cream for each of us, one free drink for each of us. Then, our tickets don't work for fastpasses. So we go to Main Street, they give us one more of those for each ride we tried to fastpass. We end up going on all but two rides.

The next day, we go to Animal Kingdom. I comepletely chickened out on Everest. I refused to go on. Then I saw a little kid go on, so I ended up going on TWICE. Best ride in WDW. For sure. Better than Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. That's really good.

The same day, we went to MGM. I go on RNRC. Backlot Tour, yadda yadda, dinner, my sibling potty talks through dinner.....

Back at MK the next day!!!!!!!!

I go on Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain (yet again!), People Mover, Buzz (and posed for the picture!!) and some more stuffs.

And our trip ended. From what I know, we're going back in Sept. or something!

And I STILL REFUSE to go to Universal!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:57 PM
*NEW USERPAGE.<3

love me im awesome is covered with Confettilove me im awesome is covered with Confettilove me im awesome is covered with Confetti
Wow just for a little throw up? Nice sounds like fun!
Old 03-27-2006, 11:34 PM
hd

PrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with Confetti
Great trip report, but I sometimes wish kids would put all the details, like the adults on Dis. I'd love to hear all the details! Could you maybe post where you guys ate and stuff?
Old 03-27-2006, 11:58 PM
R.I.P. VMK

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
F0REVERL0ST is Buried in TreasureF0REVERL0ST is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureimagineer1117

In EPCOT, so-so.

Magic Kingdom, my sibling threw up the tiniest bit, and what do we get? 4 priority entrances to any ride (front of the line), one free ice cream for each of us, one free drink for each of us. Then, our tickets don't work for fastpasses. So we go to Main Street, they give us one more of those for each ride we tried to fastpass. We end up going on all but two rides.

The next day, we go to Animal Kingdom. I comepletely chickened out on Everest. I refused to go on. Then I saw a little kid go on, so I ended up going on TWICE. Best ride in WDW. For sure. Better than Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. That's really good.

The same day, we went to MGM. I go on RNRC. Backlot Tour, yadda yadda, dinner, my sibling potty talks through dinner.....

I go on Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain (yet again!), People Mover, Buzz (and posed for the picture!!) and some more stuffs.

Why were you afraind of Everest when you had already been on RNRC? Glad you ended up riding Everest though.

I don't let fear get in the way of me doing anything.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:52 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TropicalStich
Why were you afraind of Everest when you had already been on RNRC? Glad you ended up riding Everest though.

I don't let fear get in the way of me doing anything.
RNRC has, like, 2 little drops, but I hate extreme coaters with large drops (Everest and Splash Mountain are exceptions!). I went on after my dad, the chicken, went on. He barely goes on Space Mountain.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:04 AM
bigthunderpsycopath

matterhornmaniac is spinning in a Cursed Storm
why do you refuse to go to universal? its a lot of fun, and in some areas exceeds WDW.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:11 AM
&lt;-My Walt Disney World

Middiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by matterhornmaniac
why do you refuse to go to universal? its a lot of fun, and in some areas exceeds WDW.
Wow... can we PLEASE not turn it into a debate thread...

BOTTOM LINE: This is a Disney theme park related site/not a theme park related site... Don't be surprised if people don't like Universal Studios on here...

Whether Universal is better than Walt Disney World is a matter of opinion, lets leave it at that...

On Topic: It's great that you had a great time at Walt Disney World...

But then again, how can you not have anything but a great time at Walt Disney World...
Old 05-07-2006, 01:21 AM
Thanks to all my friends
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

fantasyphillip has disabled reputation
did you do any quests
Old 05-07-2006, 01:34 AM
bigthunderpsycopath

matterhornmaniac is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middiebear
Wow... can we PLEASE not turn it into a debate thread...
that wasn't my intention. i predfer WDW as a whole. why else would i be a member of a website that is predominently disney? its just perplexing why some people have so much loyalty to one place. you should atleast experience something before you have such a definite opinion as "STILL REFUSE" (you as in general no as in futureimagineer though i used a quote from them)

i'm not going to respond to anything that spawns from this comment. i don't want a debate as much as middiebear doesn't
Old 05-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Registered+

Alohasarah is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Not to be rude...

BUT UNIVERSAL ROCKS O.O!!!

Omg if u DO go to Universal go on the mummy ride! thats all i wnet on in Universal! I remember how teh ride goes!
Old 05-07-2006, 02:13 AM
MissPorscha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohasarah
Not to be rude...

BUT UNIVERSAL ROCKS O.O!!!

Omg if u DO go to Universal go on the mummy ride! thats all i wnet on in Universal! I remember how teh ride goes!
Yeah not to be rude to but i love Universal. And yeah the mummy ride is cool! I think it is the most advanced ride up to date to which is pretty cool except it breaks down ALL THE TIME! arg!
Old 05-08-2006, 01:35 AM
~Queen Of Moogles~

StarLavender is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I still Disney better, but Universal is great! But all the Disney parks are SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS(SP)! I hate those new If I hug One More Princess I'm Gonna Hurl commercials from Universal.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:38 AM
the inside of my heart.

TikiRoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureimagineer1117

In EPCOT, so-so.

Might I just say, EE is not better than RRC! And SM is not very good, no music, and you can see like EVERYTHING. BTM is better in WDW though, they are pretty mucht he same but WDW's is better becasue when there is an avalache, who tilt on the track. Buzz, too hard, worse than DLR's. I didn't go on the PM though... anyways, sounds like you had fun! And, oh yeah, backlot tour, so copied Universal... their's is way better!
we can take a chance.
this crazy thing that we call a romance
still fills the inside
the inside of my heart.

the inside- danny larsh
i got 3 hugs from him. xD
Old 09-01-2006, 11:44 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

OMG... I made this thread so I could talk about my experience at Disney... not so you could talk about Dis vs. Universal!