Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old Kingdom Hearts thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:05 PM
I am such an Aladdin fan!

Mariposa79 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have to beat the first Kingdom Hearts then move on to Kingdom hearts 2. As you can see that I just discovered this game. This game is not recommend to rent bc its so addicting every time you move on to another world, you want to know more about the storyline. Peeps? Who are the seven princesses in this game ? Why would Alice be considered as a princess?
Old 09-28-2008, 02:42 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Anyone know the maximum stats for strength, defense, magic, and AP in Kingdom hearts II? I'm working on raising those up.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 09-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
The seven princesses are Cinderella,Snow White, Alice,Bell,Aurora,Sleeping Beauty, and Kairi. I think that's right, but oh well.. I remember the first time i rented KH2 cause my parents wouldn't buy it for me at the time... I got soo addicted and sad when i had to return it
Old 09-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
Umm Aurora and Sleeping Beauty are the same person.... its Ciderella, Snow White, Alice, Bell, Aurora, Jasmine, and Kairi.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:42 PM

hmmm, that means there are Cinderella's, Snow White, and Belle's worlds left to visit in Kingdom Hearts. I'm surprised that they didn't get Ariel or Ariel is not considered one of them. She is a princess after all.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xucid View Post
Umm Aurora and Sleeping Beauty are the same person.... its Ciderella, Snow White, Alice, Bell, Aurora, Jasmine, and Kairi.
Oh... sorry i forgot about Jasmine and i forgot that Sleeping Beauty and Aurora are the same people...
Old 10-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Divide by 0
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Tolerant
FoolsLove is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa79 View Post
hmmm, that means there are Cinderella's, Snow White, and Belle's worlds left to visit in Kingdom Hearts. I'm surprised that they didn't get Ariel or Ariel is not considered one of them. She is a princess after all.
Beauty and the Beast's Castle. We've already gone there.

Sig made by Fairy
Old 10-03-2008, 04:05 AM

In KH1, I've locked Hercules land. And it won't let me go into that land next to Neverland. So what do I need to do or go to unlock it?
Old 10-04-2008, 02:57 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xucid View Post
Anyone ever do a Cosplay of KH? I was thinking of totally doing one and creating my own Keyblade
I was thinking of making some kind of keyblade by getting materials from Santa, but he gives out toys, not art projects.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:43 AM
Im Still Active! XD

Wondermanforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Any words on KH3 yet ? D:

June 1st, 2006- May 21st, 2008
Old 10-04-2008, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondermanforever View Post
Any words on KH3 yet ? D:
Believe it or not. They say that the preview is in the final mix and it called the Keyblade Wars. Some say that it will release in Japan and in US sometime next year.

Last edited by TopazR; 10-04-2008 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: advertising
Old 10-04-2008, 08:25 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
yey for sora!...?
(haven't played kh yet)

(although i'm currently obsessed about a different square enix game. yay? LOL)

Old 10-04-2008, 05:51 PM

Imagine, if Kingdom Hearts were to become a movie saga like the Pirates trilogy or the Lord of the Rings. The storylines are so awesome. Would you prefer live action or CG (like the final fantasy movie or Beowolf)
Old 10-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase

I've seen the preview from the final mix. And it's actually pretty good. I couldn't tell which was Sora and which was Riku lol. One of them was taller so i guessed that was Riku. But anyways the preview is pretty good.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Divide by 0
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Tolerant
FoolsLove is spinning in a Cursed Storm
TGS kicked off recently, no news on KH3 (yet... or so we hope), just below is what Square Enix has given us. I don't know what else if anything they have left.

There are images for Coded (Mobile) and 358 2 Days (DS), but the links to them aren't working so I can't get them. If/once they start working I'll get them up.

Quote:
New 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' Screens (PSP)

Square-Enix brings eager Kingdom Hearts fans what they want with these latest screens from the upcoming PSP RPG, Birth by Sleep. Unfolding even before the tale of Sora, this PSP installment of the highly popular Square/Disney collaboration introduces three new heroes and some familiar Disney characters. Look out for this title sometime in 2009.

It's possible the above screens are old ones, as some sites I go to say "new" and some say they were posted weeks ago.

edit
From a blog from someone who's supposedly at TGS (Tokyo Game Show)
Quote:
Okay, KH3 has officially almost been announced. Square Enix revealed that they would be talking about the PS3 exclusive, KH3.
Taken from another blog,
Quote:
“Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at TGS.”

Sig made by Fairy

Last edited by FoolsLove; 10-10-2008 at 07:55 PM..