Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items > Collector Items Archive

Collector Items Archive Collector Items Archive

Old Some sort of helmet...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Captain :O

thetitan13 is floating through Inner Space
Some sort of helmet...

I recently saw a member called squeekytoy wearing a helmet of some sort. Does anyone know how to get this this thing?
Who Done it: Currently paused because of lazyness
The Ultimate Race: All up ere (Points to head) Hopefully consisting of 50 rooms.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:25 PM
single-serving friend

MrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetitan13
I recently saw a member called squeekytoy wearing a helmet of some sort. Does anyone know how to get this this thing?
Before the public VMK beta launch, there was a Cast Member Beta period during which a few of the Cast Members ended up with hats that aren't released yet. The only two I know are Baby (pirate hat!) and Squeakytoy who you mentioned. There have also been reports of a Peter Pan flying around too though...I don't believe any of these are available yet to us, but hopefully they are coming soon! I'd expect there to be some new hats after this weekend or by the full release on 6/27. Supposedly, one way to get them is to buy Disney apparel at a Park...they give you a code so your VMK character can have the same accessory.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Basamento Di Scossa

PixelProphet has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PixelProphet has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
its has been embolished a bit, there was a guy with a full peterpan costume, that i have seen myself walking though fantasyland, and again i blackbeards pirate treehouse, it is another beta tester who has been luck enough to recieve cool clothes.