Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old Having Problems With...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Goofy!

Goofenator is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Having Problems With...

My realative saw me playing vmk the other day and said hey can i play? I said sure, do you want help making an account? She said yes. So we went to make an account, and the first thing to type in was e-mail adress, and since we shair our e-mail adress we typed it in and filled out the rest of the form. Then it said: That member name is taken already. So then i thought it wanted a membername instead and typed one in and it said: Your E-mail Address is not formatted correctly, e.g.,[email protected]. So then all e-mail adresses are used and i cant make an account. this happen to others and how can i fix it?
Old 02-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Raining on the parade

Rainy_days has disabled reputation
Well you can't use the same email address more then once because then you would not be able to log in. Your email address is your member name because that how they know you. They generally don't refer to you by the VMK name. Did you try other emails that have not been signed up for VMK?
Old 02-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Goofy!

Goofenator is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I used my parents on other relatives, and now im out of adresses
Old 02-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Taylor is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Just make the same email (your email)@yahoo.com.
It's worked for me.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:15 AM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
Hmm...that is a problem. Maybe you could put in a relative's address and tell him/her to forward the e-mail to your address.

~Q/S
Old 02-28-2007, 02:39 AM
VMK username:musicmylife

disneychimpkk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
make a free yahoo email account just for vmk [make sure to asks yur parents if u can]
Old 02-28-2007, 02:42 AM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychimpkk View Post
make a free yahoo email account just for vmk [make sure to asks yur parents if u can]
Yea, that's what i would do also.

- Ace
Old 02-28-2007, 03:02 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
You don't actually need a real e-mail address to register. Just make something up. Be sure to remember what it is, though, because you'll need it to sign in!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:14 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
for instance. you can put

Bricks @ HittingUtensils . org

~flip
Old 02-28-2007, 03:18 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
for instance. you can put

Bricks @ HittingUtensils . org

~flip
Well, unless that one's already taken, of course.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
yes, but hittingutensils.org isn't a site
Old 02-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Banned

alphaspida ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Goofenator View Post
My realative saw me playing vmk the other day and said hey can i play? I said sure, do you want help making an account? She said yes. So we went to make an account, and the first thing to type in was e-mail adress, and since we shair our e-mail adress we typed it in and filled out the rest of the form. Then it said: That member name is taken already. So then i thought it wanted a membername instead and typed one in and it said: Your E-mail Address is not formatted correctly, e.g.,[email protected]. So then all e-mail adresses are used and i cant make an account. this happen to others and how can i fix it?
This happened to me too. See your email address you typed might be formatted like this: blahblahblah@blah,com. When you type a little fast you might have pressed the comma button, because you can barely see the difference between the comma and the period button. Took me a while but i finally figured it out.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Do not get on regularly.

Qui-gon is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
You don't actually need a real e-mail address to register. Just make something up. Be sure to remember what it is, though, because you'll need it to sign in!
Yes but then the person that has that e-mail address might delete your account from the e-mail he got.

~Q/S
Old 02-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered+

bopper is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I think if you are a "kid" then you can have two accounts on the same email. So make the cousin's birthday so that they would be under 13.
Alternately, if you are old enough to, make a email address on hotmail or gmail or something.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:29 AM
Registered+

WaterMickey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Goofy's story reminds me of one of my own! It's also about one of goofy's friends too. maybe you know AceBikingDude. Yeah. I got him started in vmk. And well, since I was here the first day, I was not really expecting Ace to be better at me in vmk. But he actually surpassed me!! He has alot of rare and he didn't even go to WDW and DLR!! Amazing. The green monstor is coming out!! lol. that ever happen to any of you ppl?