Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Collectibles

Disney Collectibles Check out my Disney collections!

Old Vinylmation

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'll post pictures of them later if people want.

Thank you so much for the link

They look amazing and I don't think they'll be available for an extremely long time...
Old 10-18-2011, 02:35 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
I'll post pictures of them later if people want.

Thank you so much for the link

They look amazing and I don't think they'll be available for an extremely long time...
np
Old 10-25-2011, 04:06 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 

so today Disney villains 2 came out at the Disney stores and I got the last 4 in the shipment that came to that Disney store. surprisingly though I got a double in the four that were left in the box that I ended up getting... the ones I got were the evil queen from snow white, bowler hat guy from meet the robinsons, and two of the villain guy from princess and the frog. it's kinda funny that I got the double of him because whenever I was collecting the animation series almost every box I opened was the frog from the same movie so I seem to be cursed by the movie the princess and the frog LOL
Old 10-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I love the evil queen Maleficent is of course the best though
Old 10-26-2011, 01:33 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love the evil queen Maleficent is of course the best though
scar is the best villain (if you don't count stitch before he turned good)
Old 10-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I went to a Disney store a few weeks ago and saw some robot-themed ones. I wanted one, but they were kinda expensive. :/ I also think they were miniatures, as well.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:24 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerDude View Post
I went to a Disney store a few weeks ago and saw some robot-themed ones. I wanted one, but they were kinda expensive. :/ I also think they were miniatures, as well.
The series you saw was " Robots Series 1 ". That series is a normal one because the standard vinylmation is the 3" vinylmation And yeah most 3" vinyls are 9.95 to 12.95 and I think the robots series may be one of the 12.95 ones :O
Old 10-30-2011, 11:36 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Do you have any of the larger size? Forgot how big they are.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:34 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Do you have any of the larger size? Forgot how big they are.
Me? Nope I don't have any of the 9" LOL Whenever they release one I like at the Disney store,like Bolt for example, they're always sold out. I want to get a couple of other ones too, but majority of the ones I like are released only at parks
Old 10-31-2011, 02:49 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Maybe I'll get a 9'' when I go ...I think having one would be nice.

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-31-2011 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: personal information
Old 10-31-2011, 04:31 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

You'll have to post a pic of it on here
Old 11-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
My sister gets a 40% discount for the holidays down in Disney Haha when I go soon I'm going to go Christmas shopping for friends and family, I hope they all like Disney stuff
Old 11-01-2011, 11:01 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Lucky LOL it would be nice to get 40% off on Disney stuff especially, vinylmations.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
That's the idea!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:25 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Especially since the two vinylmations that I want to buy are both around 70$ , milk and cookie ear hat that comes with a 3" vinyl choco milk carton and 1 1/2" cookie junior and the other being a 9" regular milk carton with a 3" orange juice carton, but I doubt I'll be getting both so I'll probably just get the ear hat combo one