Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Funny Experiences @ Disneyland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2009, 04:03 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
- My family and I went to Disneyworld with my cousins a few years back, and we went on Space Mountain. I was screaming because I was scared (idk why though 0_0), and then I heard my cousin screaming in the back of me and he was screaming like a girl! LOL.

- My big cousin and I went on the Rock N Roller Coaster and my dad and I sat in the back of him and his mom. While we were on the ride I was screaming random words to him and he didn't hear me because all of the noise and the speed of the ride lol.

- On one of the last nights of our trip, we were eating at this restaurant at like 11:00 at night while a parade was going on, and my little cousin ordered a hot dog. They gave him chili on it, and when he got to the table he was like to my aunt, "MOMMY MY HOT DOG'S DIRTY!" because of the chili lol. I still remember that to this day...