Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old 2% Chance

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I believe sky.

I am just curious how do you know this was yavn you spoke with?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Starbucks = LOVE!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Snow!
ParamoreGal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Look, its not that we're unhappy with you.
Well I'm not but some seem to think this VWDW thing is going to happen...
But what most of us are saying is we highly doubt you were on the phone with Yavn...
Highly unlikely.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:19 AM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
VWDW is going to open? Never heard of it. Virtual Walt Disney World?

I thought Yavn wasnt his real name.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:24 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Yavn isn't even associated with Disney, at least not anymore. And VMK is coming back next year. Disney is remaking it.

Listen.. People.. VMK ain't coming back!!!!! ITS A RUMOR!!! DO ANY WDIG'S CONFIRM IT?!? NO!!! GIVE US PROOF ITS COMING BACK NEXT YEAR!!

Listen people.. I highly doubt Yavn would keep it open. I agree with no one. Trust No One. Listen to no one. We have no reasons to trust each other anymore.. Partiality of us make Rumors and think they're real.. Your hopes are too high..
Old 07-23-2008, 01:28 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
You listen, VMK is coming back! Yavn isn't even associated with Disney anymore!! I just want to know how you got Yavn's phone number? What is the thread?!?! I know there is one!! Just what is it..?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:28 AM
Sky's the limit.

My Mood: Inspired
Crazyforcoasters is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I believe rocket as well.
It really awesome whata you were saying about sending it into Mr.Wadsworth. lol (SP)
It's really awesome!!
I just can't wait to see a reply [;
Really really really cool [:

-coasters!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:49 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRocket View Post
I just got of the phone with yavn, I talked to him for about 30 minutes about vmk and my idea for virtual walt disney world. I told him the rumor about vmk coming back in 2 years.. He said, " VMK is not ever going to come back... There is like a 2% chance." Then he said all the promotional things... I'm sorry guys but VMK isn't coming back.. Post what you think. But don't flam anyone.
This seems really unlikely. Where in the world would you get his phone number? and even if you did do you think he would talk to you or would he hang up and say he doesn't know who yavn is? Plus out of the ways people have tried to contact him why would he pick you out of everyone to tell you this? Sorry I think your stretching the truth a bit,but if it is the truth 2% is pretty hight compared to before, before people told us that their was a 99.9% chance that it wasn't going to open. Looks like we have good chances it will open if this is truee.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:53 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Uh, this sounds kinda... unrealistic. I'm sorry, but I just can't believe this.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:28 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
This seems really unlikely. Where in the world would you get his phone number? and even if you did do you think he would talk to you or would he hang up and say he doesn't know who yavn is? Plus out of the ways people have tried to contact him why would he pick you out of everyone to tell you this? Sorry I think your stretching the truth a bit,but if it is the truth 2% is pretty hight compared to before, before people told us that their was a 99.9% chance that it wasn't going to open. Looks like we have good chances it will open if this is truee.
Agreed. Some backstory as to how this call was arranged here may help us believe this.

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:37 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
wait, back up here. how did you talk to yavn? and if you actually did...
2%. that's.. sad.
.-.

Last edited by Jezzi; 07-29-2008 at 01:34 AM.. Reason: language
Old 07-23-2008, 04:39 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1. 2% Chance?? Slight Hope??
2. YOU SPOKE WITH YAVN?
3. YOU SPOKE WITH YAVN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! BY PHONE
*faints
Old 07-23-2008, 05:01 AM
Subway
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 1

SweetChinMusic ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
If VMK was coming back....don't you think they would post it on VMK's site first?
Old 07-23-2008, 07:25 AM
AllEarsOnDisney

manunderwater ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Yavn isn't even associated with Disney, at least not anymore. And VMK is coming back next year. Disney is remaking it.
dont get your hopes up
Old 07-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I'm sorry but I really DOUBT you talked to Yavn... Although, I do agree with the fact that VMK won't re-open.

- Ace

Click my signature to visit my userpage or click here.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:40 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Just to clear things up - Yavn's number was readily available in the contact info area on here.
I know a few that DID personally talk to him.
It's fairly certain that his number is no longer the same that is there, (although I never checked).
Calling him regarding VMK is pointless for several reasons.
One that he is no longer associated with the project as far as we know.
Two that he is most likely not at liberty to say anything anyways.
And three why would he bother at this point.