Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old A True Friend

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2006, 04:19 AM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Sarahisme is spinning in a Cursed Storm
A True Friend

This story is about one very popular girl who realizes- well you'll find out when you read it! Here you go!

Introduction
My Life

My name is Katarina Stratford, i'm 16, and I have the most interesting life ever. I have great friends, an awesome three story house, and everything in my command. My dad is a lawyer who gets paid 7,750 dollars a week just to argue with people. He is the scariest lawyer in the state, that's why he gets paid so much.

Chapter 1
A Typical Day

Katarina woke to the sound of her alarm clock buzzing. She looked at it with piercing eyes, it wasn't helping. She got up to turn it off and brushed her teeth. She ended up wearing a pink skirt,shoes, shirt, and matching blazer. Some people go to school just to see what she was wearing that day. It was like the depended on her too look like that. She went down the stairs, grabbed a glass of O.J. and told her dad what he was doing that day. Ever since her mother died she was taking care of her dad. She kissed him good-bye and got into her red cadillac convertable, she got it for her 16th birthday.

Chapter 2

Katarina drove to her friends house to pick her up, her name was Bridget. They're best friends because they're both popular, it's like a rule to only have popular friends. "Heeyyyy, what the heck are you wearing?" Katarina asked as Bridget got in the car. "At least I didn't skin an animal to make my backpack." Bridget responded, pointing at her backpack. "You know it's faux!" Katarina said, rolling her eyes and pushing on the gas peddle. Katarina quickly hit brake, yelling at the guy who just cut her off. "That idiot just cut me off!!" Katarina yelled, looking through her windshield. "He had the right-away! Chill!" Bridget said, laughing. Katarina drove the rest of the way to school and parked.

Chapter 3

Bridget and Katarina walked past the fountain of their gigantic school. "Hey Kata-" Some guy walked along her and was interuppted. "Do I know you? Probably not. Buh-Bye!" Katarina said, pushing him away softly with her hand. "You know that was Aaron, right Kat?" Bridget said with wide eyes. "Aaron who?" Katarina asked blankly. "Aaro- oh never mind. We're going to be late for debate. Mr.Hall will freak.." Bridget said, dragging her along faster.

Chapter 4

"Whoah Bee! Hold on, we're the speeches supposed to be in today?" Katarina asked calmly. "Uh yeah, why?" She responded, looking her directly in the eye. "Oh, forgot to pay someone to write it. I'll just make it up as I go along." Katarina said, walking into class. "Hello Class, today we will be reading our speeches." Mr.Hall said, making Katarina and her enemy, Maggy go to the stands. "Ms.Stratford, you may proceed." Mr.Hall said, leaning against his desk. "Well, people want to take violence off TV because they think it is setting a bad example for the younger citizens of our nation. Well, even if we remove violence from video games, movies and television, there will still be the news! We will see gore, violence, fights, ect cetera. So, why remove violence for entertainment value?" Katarina pointed out from the top of her mind. Mr.Hall stared at her like she was a complete idiot, which may be true. The class stood up and started clapping, it was like they where all puppets and she was performing a show about her perfect life.

Chapter 5

Katarina sat down and watched Maggy perform her speech nervously. When she was done the bell rang, right before Kat walked out the door Mr.Hall stopped her. "Ms.Stratford, may I speak with you?" Mr.Hall asked, pushing her back in. "Sure Mr.Hall, what's up?" Kat asked, looking him in the eye. "Your speech, I know you can do so much better then that. That's why I have to give you a D." Mr.Hall said, looking back at her. Suddenly a dark cloud went over the room and Katarina's eyes popped out of her head, punching Mr.Hall. Ok, not really. But Kat wished it happened. "I'll try harder Mr.Hall." Kat said, pulling off a sad look. "Now get to class, don't be late." Mr.Hall said, pushing her out the door.

Chapter 6

Kat walked to her locker next to Bridgets. "I'm FAILING IN DEBATE?!?!?!!?!" Kat screamed. "Ow! Whoah girl, first of all LOWER the volume, second: What?!" Bee exclaimed slamming her locker shut. "It's true, he thinks I could do 'better'." Kat said, looking at her liek their teacher was crazy. Bee looked at her like she was an idiot, like everyone else did, and played along. "That's bad. He is one said strange little man.." Bee said, shaking her head. Reallly thinking "Do you think before you speak or is it like a gurgling non-sense sound?" They had a moment of silence. "We better jet to gym, I can't fail that too." Kat said, closing her locker. "I thought you were already fail- oh nevermind." Bee said, stopping herself from entering the danger zone.

Chapter 7

Kat and Bee went inside the girls locker rooms and started talking. "You know Jim? Yeah he was talkign with Katie about Jamie and Jasmine about Jon." Kat said, going on and on. The coach knocked on the lockerroom doors. "Girls, hurry up!!!!!!" He yelled, walking back to the bases. "Ugh, the incredible softball." Kat said, rolling her eyes. "I think it's fun!!" Bee exclaimed, leaving the lockerroom with her. "Ms.Stratford! Take outfield! Bridget, your up to bat!" The coach yelled, them moving to their spots.

Chapter 8

Kat moved to outfield as a new girl walked into the room, she was dress up in a short jean skirt, leggings and a striped top. Her sandels were making her look much taller. "You must be Alissa Banks, go over to the door over there and grab some gym clothes in my office on my desk." The coach said, writing her name down on the clipboard. The girl came back out, she looked nervous. "Kat, your close to her, help her out." The couch said, walking back to his spot. "Alissa? I'm Kat, where did you just move from?" Kat asked politley. "I just moved from New York, lived there all my life." Alissa responded. (I'm sorry, my mom is making me get off, adding more to the chapter tomorrow!!)

Last edited by Sarahisme; 08-13-2006 at 06:39 PM..