Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > VMK & Disney Downloads

VMK & Disney Downloads This is where you can post items that VMK offer for free downloads or something you've created as a free download. Items would include screensavers, wall papers, icons, etc. All posts are moderated in this forum!

Old Trade Log Creator

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2007, 11:21 PM
GatorGreen

GatorGreen is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lightbulb Trade Log Generator

Have you ever traded someone and then forgot their name right away? This can be either simply annoying, or dangerous if you were scammed.

Some players try to write down the name of everyone they trade with on paper or in a document, but this can be extremely tedious.

So, I have created a program that can almost automatically write logs of your trades. As hinted by the thread title, it is called VMK Trade Log Creator. All you have to do is click a button, enter some information about your trade, and the log is instantly created. You can view the created log with a single push of another button. If you wanted to trade the person again or you got scammed, you would have a full log to help you. Or you might simply want to keep record of everything you have traded over time.

Screenshots:

(By the way, I'm not using Vista or some kind of Linux distro; that's XP with a Zune skin from Microsoft. The transparency is generated by the program itself. )

VMK Trade Log Creator is completely virus and spyware free and does not modify any part of the game. I will provide the source code to any moderator that needs to verify this.

You probably want to download it by now, so here is the download link.

Click Here To Download (200 KB)

(To view updates for version 0.9.0, click HERE.)

Once you download it, just double click its icon to run it right away. There is no installation needed; it is a self operating executable file. This program only works on Windows. For best results, use XP or Vista. I have not tested it on ME, 2000, or lower.

This is a beta release (version 0.9.0). I have not provided a full ReadMe. Everything in the program is very straight forward. The only thing I need to say is that the first time it is run, it creates a folder in My Documents called Trade_Logs. All logs created are saved there.

Please post any questions, concerns, problems, bugs, typos, or comments here.

Last edited by GatorGreen; 12-23-2007 at 04:24 PM..