Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old A Thank You from xoop

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:59 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Smile A Thank You from xoop

Over the past three months since my break in January, I've noticed how much more this site is now. It's not just a place to remember VMK [though it is in many ways a great way to], but it's also a way to make relationships. Some people may think it's kind of strange to do that over the Internet, but it's just another great way to make friends. Now almost VMK's 1 year closing anniversary, I realize that even when VMK was still open, I spent more time on here. I realize that now I shouldn't have joined the site just for codes for 500 credit [haha]. There's so much more here than a group of people who share an interest. It's a family. Even over the Internet, people care about the other members on here. I feel close to some people I can't even see.
There's a group for a lot of my interests--writing [Virtual Stories][RPG], art [Arts sub-forum], and just the random stuff I do [Other]! I'll tell you this, I've tried to quit many times, but I just sort of... come back. Why? Everything I've stated.

So thank you. Thank you members, mods, and admins.
- xoop
Old 04-22-2009, 08:33 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I totally have to agree with you xoop(:
Yeah, if my friends ever knew that I had really good friends over the Internet,
they would probably like think I was really weirdd, but it's not(:
Old 04-22-2009, 08:40 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Exactly =) It's like a bitter-sweet thing. Some people think it would be weird, but there are good people on the Internet!
Old 04-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Agreed with both of you, you took the words right out of my mouth, I have closer friends here than in reality...xD But I love them all, thanks Mods/Admins from me too.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:35 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I have closer friends here than in reality...xD

Ohmigosh I know!
It's great to know that you can come home from a bad day and have someone to talk to(:
Old 04-25-2009, 04:20 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Hehe.. Great way to put it Xoop.. xD
- ace
Old 04-25-2009, 04:25 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I completely agree xoop; what a great post. VMKF has always been a family, but when VMK was open, we were a much larger family and not as connected. Now, with the loss of VMK, dedicated members, mods, and admins have stayed to remember the magic and keep in touch with friends from the game. Though, as xoop said, VMKF certainly is a great place to remember the game, it has transformed from an aid to the game to actually like the game itself: a place to not worry about being judged and spend time with people that you care about. May the magic of VMK live on as we live on with our family here on VMKF.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!