Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV

Disney TV Disney's biggest break since Zoog Disney! Discuss the live tv shows featured!

Old Nick vs. Disney?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-17-2009, 03:09 PM
gone with the wind.

My Mood: Annoyed
MissInformed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Nick vs. Disney?

Some things I've noticed...

1. Sonny with a Chance is a little like iCarly & The Amanda Show. I mean, they do different skits every episodes, they have a show, blah blah blah...
2. On an episode of Drake & Josh, Josh was watching TV, and you heard an announcer say "Coming up next: Suzanna Louisiana!" then Josh turns the TV off and says "Lame!" xD
3. You know the Nick movie "Spectacular!"? Well, it's a musical. BUM BUM BUM.
4. A lot of big stuff on both channels are scheduled for the same time. In '07, the KCA's were on the same time as Disney Channel's Night of Premieres. And last night, Spectacular and Dadnapped were on at the same time. DUN DUN DUN. I bet people who didn't have TiVo or DVR had a rough time deciding what to watch.

OT: Is this the right section? ^^;

Last edited by MissInformed; 02-17-2009 at 03:53 PM..
Old 02-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Gone - Where I Am.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Adventurous
ElephantEthan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This is the right section and yes, it seems that Nick is, I don't want to say against, but just trying to get their "spotlight." What I mean is that I remember watching Nickelodeon ALL the time, not the same with Disney Channel but once I saw Disney Channel more than I did before, I started to watch more and more and I hardly know anything about Nick now. It's weird.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I have not seen Sonny with a Chance, but ICarly isn't anything like the Amanda Show if I remember correctly. The Amanda show didn't really have a storyline, just random skit things. ICarly followed something for the whole time the show was on.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:03 PM
gone with the wind.

My Mood: Annoyed
MissInformed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Uh, I didn't say iCarly and The Amanda Show were alike. o_o
Old 02-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I must have misunderstood #1 then. I don't see how ICarly and the Amanda Show can be compared, so I don't know why they're in that same sentence together.