Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old No More Quests! Talk about irony!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-15-2007, 10:51 PM
I like to whisper too!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Baffled
snowegoof has disabled reputation
So VMK Central isn't closed yet?
Old 11-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Walt Disney World
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 1

WDWTigger72 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowegoof View Post
So VMK Central isn't closed yet?
Its closed, just came back from WDW and its closed and gone...They are going to build something else there I believe it will be bibbity-boppity boutique or something similar to that.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:10 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
It is closed, but you can still play VMK on the computers there I think. I know you can at Disneyland.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:04 AM
PwNzOr and L33T the n00bs

My Mood: Boo!
zangoose is spinning in a Cursed Storm
there will still be quest they just dont revlove around VMK central. thats all
Old 11-16-2007, 02:24 AM
July 17, 2006May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Tokrok is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
It is closed, but you can still play VMK on the computers there I think. I know you can at Disneyland.
where are the computers at Disneyland?!?!

I went to DLR a few months before the VMK central and did all the avalible quests and then when i finished one this guy said they were closing that quest and gave me a money card instead of the right card!! then i finished the rest and went back. A lady said that they were out of the cards and to come back tomorrow and i was only there for that day bc i live near by and im not gonna pay twice after i got my 2fer ticket. then i decided to go back later and this nice lady gave me all the missing answers and gave us cards!! i looked where they kept the cards and there were thousands!!
Old 11-16-2007, 02:31 AM
Banned

Disney101 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
*huggiees!* I'll be your friend
Old 11-17-2007, 05:15 AM
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
My Mood: VMK
LuckyJazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
To me, the whole closing the quests ideal is actually rather a good idea. I am only saying this because for those who can't go to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World don't have to worry anymore about new stuff coming out by doing quests there.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:21 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
The computers in Disneyland are in the Innoventions building. There are 2 spots that have them. Theres the begining where when you first get on and you have to listen to the people talk about the new stuff, etc. Then it comes around on the outside part of the inside, and theres like a little billboard that says VMK. Then like all the computers and chairs are themed to it. Like saddles and cactus. Then somewhere on the inside there is like a room with like 50 laptops bolted into this security thing. And then you can play them there. And then if I can remember there is one more spot that I can remember seeing where there are like these crystals and stuff with more laptops. So total its about 3 different places to play VMK in Innoventions
Old 11-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Dog Spoiler
Awards Showcase
Halloween '09 Award Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park
My Mood: Sleepyy
surfergirlkelly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Innoventions has actually changed. You cannot even be on the lower level where the VMK stuff used to be. There are now 4-6 (I'm not sure) computers on the upper level. They have made them actually look like video games instead of just regular computers.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Comic_Pirate in vmk

PepsiOwns is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hah when we did our quests the cast member there filled out the answers for us XD
he said he was vmk_shorty too... O_o
but he was nice!
Old 11-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Bummer, I would be so angry too if that happened to me. But I guess things don't stay open forever like the VMK quests in Disneyland and Disneyworld
Old 12-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Banned

targ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumsse View Post
I have not played VMK all summer and I come back today becuase we had just booked a trip to WDW. I was sooooooo excited cuz I thought I was gonna be able to do a zillion quests, BUT I find out they're closing TODAY! Here's the whole story:

I took my first trip to a Disney park to Disneyland back in summer of '05, about a week before VMK opened. When I found out if I had gone a week or 2 later and done a quest I was sooooooo

Now I just booked at trip to WDW for January on the DAY VMK Central closes.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

i need a hug, please... :sniffle:
WDW vmk central closed at the end of September

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyJazz View Post
To me, the whole closing the quests ideal is actually rather a good idea. I am only saying this because for those who can't go to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World don't have to worry anymore about new stuff coming out by doing quests there.
this will take away from ingame economy as we will lose a major group of rare items so now the old rare items will get even more rare and trading as we know it will cease to exist

Last edited by TopazR; 12-03-2007 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: double post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:42 AM
MusicMindy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Blah
MusicMindy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I hate that it's like why they closing it??