Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Collectibles

Disney Collectibles Check out my Disney collections!

Old Vinylmation

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:47 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: LOL
LightningBrutus is floating through Inner Space
Vinylmation

Someone made a new thread for pins in this category, so I saw it fit to make one for vinylmations . Anyways.. the purpose of this thread is to talk about the vinylmations you like/have You can also post your favorite vinylmation(s)
Old 09-06-2011, 11:10 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I don't own any vinylmations (because after a while, they would start to get kind of expensive and I have nowhere to put them), but they are really cool! If i had the money and space, I would totally start collecting them! I have some vinylmation pins, though. I'll see if I can find some pics of the ones I own.

EDIT: I couldn't find any of the ones I own on Disneypins because they're not very popular, but I would love to get some of the 3D ones. They're really cute.

P.S. I love love love your signature, did you make it?
Old 09-06-2011, 11:19 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day 

yeah the prices do start to add up, especially with the lion king series just coming out, but they're still pretty cool in my opinion. my favorites that I have are mushu, dodger, a penguin, a skeleton from POTC and all the lion king ones I currently have

EDIT: yeah I made my signature on gimp

Last edited by LightningBrutus; 09-06-2011 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: answering a question
Old 09-08-2011, 03:19 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I collect them as well, I have vinylmations. My favorite is the carousel of progress one, but I really like the hamburger one. I really like how you can trade your vinylmations at the parks and Disney Stores.

The Vinylmation store rocks, but normally most things there are out of my budget. It is still nice to look and trade, though.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:00 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
I collect them as well, I have vinylmations. My favorite is the carousel of progress one, but I really like the hamburger one. I really like how you can trade your vinylmations at the parks and Disney Stores.

The Vinylmation store rocks, but normally most things there are out of my budget. It is still nice to look and trade, though.
yeah I don't live really close to a park so I just use a closeish Disney store for vinylmations
Old 09-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I only get Vinylmations when I go to the parks, so I don't have a ton, but now that my sister works there I can increase my total a bit :P

I'll post a picture here tomorrow probably of the ones I have.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:21 PM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

To anyone who hasnt seen them these are the ones in the lion king set

Old 09-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Oh cool I have to take a picture of mine tonight lol
Old 09-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I've bought mine from the parks, ebay, and one or two from the Disney Store. Every once in a while, the Disney Store online has vinylmations on sale.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:34 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
I've bought mine from the parks, ebay, and one or two from the Disney Store. Every once in a while, the Disney Store online has vinylmations on sale.
LOL I've bought everyone of mine (besides the POTC one) from the Disney store. And yeah I've seen the ones online but I haven't gotten any from there yet :O. I really want the urban 7?( I think) 9"3" combo that's a milk vinyl with a small orange juice vinyl LOL but I don't know when they come out, I just saw a pic from the Florida project online.

EDIT: Heres my updated collection of vinyls If anyone wants to know what any are just ask (btw sorry about the pics being kinda small D

Last edited by LightningBrutus; 09-15-2011 at 02:16 AM..
Old 09-18-2011, 12:54 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

bump (btw blue I'm still waiting for the pic of the ones you have )
Old 09-18-2011, 04:37 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Ok tomorrow I promise! I keep putting it off

EDIT: so yeah I was all set to take a picture and my camera won't start. Cool. Trying to figure it out.

Last edited by bluedudeman; 09-19-2011 at 10:32 PM..
Old 09-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Maybe this will work

Old 09-20-2011, 02:31 AM
im bored woo
Awards Showcase

You have a lot of really cool ones blue I've never seen some of those like the two green ones that are the same on the bottom of the pic (is the one on the left end missing it's left arm? LOL) btw what is/was in the tin in the top left corner? :O
Old 09-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Yes it's missing an arm because I got a duplicate and I was like "k I'll forget about you" then you were all like "take a picture" soooo he's missing an arm. The one in the tin, is the one right next to the one missing an arm.

Whatever festival that is in Epcot. Flower and Garden? Or something.... I never pay much attention to it, but since it was special I got it. Also special is the World Showcase one I think? I think it's special. And the statue of liberty one, you can only get in Times Square, I think