Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old i can answer most questions on KH2

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateMario View Post
Ok I'll try that once I get the Ultima, I got 5 of those 7 things that you need to collect to make it, Can anyone post a list of where they all are?
Well, I need to know what two items remain you need.

If you need Orichalcum+, those will take some time to get. Just tell me what you need.

~Oranges
Old 08-19-2006, 01:20 AM
kilic on vmk

jab1235 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Florida Oranges View Post
I see you're having troubles with Sephiroth. Allow me to provide some advice.

First, I wouldn't recommend trying to conquer this One-Winged Angel unless you're on at least Lv. 85 - otherwise you might as well try to get a cow to lay eggs; it just won't happen. I definitely recommend you have Curaga magic, along with Item Slots stuffed with Elixirs. Customize your Magic Shortcut to Curaga, Reflega and add in some Elixir Auto-Refills.

Don't equip Trinity Limit, like the other FAQs suggest. It's just wasting precious magic - the magic you'll need to Cure yourself during battle. Sephiroth will start the battle off with a lightning-fast blow with his sinister sword. As soon as the struggle begins, press the Triangle button to counter his devastating attack. His favorite thing to do is Teleport around and repeatedly slash you with his saber. I would recommend you Level Up Glide ability to Lv. 3 so you'll have maximum speed and range. At least on Lv. 3 you'll never touch the ground!

"Sin Harvest" is extremely dangerous. I also HIGHLY recommend you have the Aerial Dodge ability level up to maximum Lv. 3 so you'll get extra height when countering "Sin Harvest". Sephiroth will rise into the air and cast a spell that will reduce your HP to 1 and you Magic to 0. To cancel this attack, fly as quickly as possible over to him, perform an Aerial Dodge maneuver and attack. Repeat whenever he wants to cast this spell again. He'll also summon a bunch of dark orbs that will chase Sora around the field until you cast a Reflect Spell on them to get rid of them or you let them attack you. Other than that, the orbs aren't much hassle.

His other main attack is his signature "Fire Pillar" move. This will pull Sora into it like a magnet if he doesn't fight it. Instead, keep flying out of it's tractor beam until he cools off. Or, if you don't want to heed my advice, cast a very foolish Trinity Limit move and slash through his firewalls. Otherwise, you can be wise and take my advice and simply keep flying away.

Another one of his signature attacks is his "Meteor Shower" spell. It's very easy to get away from. Just fly around the perimeter of the stadium until the Meteors dissolve.

The "Beserk" ability will come in GREAT hand after you use a Cure spell. Fly in on Sephiroth for some great slashes. With the Ultima Weapon, you can take down a bar and a half just with a single chain of Beserk moves.

Magic is pretty much futile against Sephiroth. It won't do anything. Oh, yes it will. He'll just throw it back at you with about 10x the force.

The movie/prize is truly amazing and worth the battle. The swordfight between Sephiroth and Cloud is one of the best, and the "Fenrir" keyblade is awesome. It looks exactly like Cloud's sword - EXTREMELY long and very rigid.

If you take my advice, beating Sephiroth will be a snap. Good luck and have fun!

~Oranges
what world is he in the buty in the beast or the person b4 like the 1000s of hearless because i did it like lvl 20 i beat the game at lvl 45
Old 08-19-2006, 01:31 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I beat that game along time ago. Sethroth or however you spell it was surprisingly easy
Old 08-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab1235 View Post
what world is he in the buty in the beast or the person b4 like the 1000s of hearless because i did it like lvl 20 i beat the game at lvl 45
That's very hard to read, jab. Please use punctuation and capitalization.

I can assure you that it will be darn near impossible to beat him at Lv. 45. You won't have enough HP, Magic, Item Slots, or abilities to survive.

Sephiroth resides in the Dark Depths of the Radiant Garden. I believe he doesn't become available for battle unless you seal each and every world (including The Hundred Acre Wood and Atlantica), and I believe you have to win each Coliseum Cup (excluding the Paradox) for him to become an optional boss. You also need to level up your forms to the max before even trying to face Sephiroth in all his fallen angel glory.

~Oranges
Old 08-19-2006, 05:42 PM
kilic on vmk

alright. cool um well.... what should i train on im lvl 47 looking to train my fianl form? also how do you get final form to transorm as a heartless
thats the coolioest.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:03 PM
kilic on vmk

srry for the double post but

HOW DO U PUT TORN PAGES IN THE POOH BOOK IVE BEEN TRYING FOR 5MINS ST8
Old 08-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Oh I wish! My bologna...

Shayjack is covered with ConfettiShayjack is covered with ConfettiShayjack is covered with Confetti
Quote:
alright. cool um well.... what should i train on im lvl 47 looking to train my fianl form? also how do you get final form to transorm as a heartless
thats the coolioest.
You can't be a heartless-but you can get Anti Form, the worst form possible. Your attacks are weak, both teammates go bye bye, no reactions commands, but you are really fast. And you can't reverse. Just keep using anything but final form and you'll get it, but you can't use it whenever you please. But I recommend not trying to get it.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:19 PM
kilic on vmk

ok but how do u put riped pages in
Old 08-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Oh I wish! My bologna...

Shayjack is covered with ConfettiShayjack is covered with ConfettiShayjack is covered with Confetti
You don't have to. Just go into the book.
And I finally beat Sephiroth! And you don't have to do each cup, I didn't do Goddess of Fate and I saw him. Of course I did do that already now. lol Fenrir is such an awesome keyblade... @_@ Oh, and I did use Orange's guide, thanks for posting that!!
Old 08-19-2006, 09:05 PM
kilic on vmk

yea i figured it out thanks now i need to know how to lvl up my final form ?
Old 08-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
yea i figured it out thanks now i need to know how to lvl up my final form ?
Leveling up the Final Form is very difficult. Since the Form meter diminishes very quickly, it's going to take great timing to level it up. The Final Form can only be leveled up by defeating Nobodies. Great spots to level them up would be from the World That Never Was or Yensid's Tower. They are simply chocked full of Nobodies. I believe you have to defeat a total of 1,000 Nobodies to put the Final Form at its maximum level.

There is a trick to replenishing your Drive Gauge in about twenty seconds. When your gauge is about to run out, fly over to the nearest save point and go to the World Map. The next time you land in another world, your Drive will be completely restored! This also works with inter-world transport. While in a form, you can go into the Timeless River or Cyberspace and still have a complete Drive Gauge available to you.

Or, you can go into the Cerberus Cup. Use a form, then quit the match. Thus, a full drive gauge for you!

Lol, the one who says he can answer most questions about Kingdom Hearts 2 seems to be asking a whole lot of questions himself!

~Oranges
Old 08-20-2006, 10:17 PM
kilic on vmk

thanks ill try it out