Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Updates/Changes

Site Updates/Changes Information from the admins about changes to VMKF's site and content.

Old ?Trouble with RPD's?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Rawr!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Nerdy
PurpleAmy is floating through Inner Space
?Trouble with RPD's?

Hey guys, I have been having trouble with RPD's.

I paste my work from Microsoft to here, then change up the font sizes, sometimes the fonts, and things like that. Then, when I click "Submit Thread," it shows up with all these spaces in between lines.

Example:
Rules

It's really weird, it has been going on for a while. Like in the forms, there is spaces between things as well. Does anyone know what is going on and how I can fix it?

Thanks
~PurpleAmy
Old 01-04-2009, 07:42 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Check the spacing on the Word document. Make sure it's set to single-spacing.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:27 AM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
When posting things like that that you need UBBC codes for, you might not want to do that. There is a specific code for numbers unless you just want to do it number by number. But just don't copy and paste it from word if they're numbers.