Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old WDW--vmk stuff please help !

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:42 AM
supernicegal
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 2

dianenicolexox is spinning in a Cursed Storm
WDW--vmk stuff please help !

Hey, I'm going to WDW soon and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get anything for VMK, besides the print-at-home quest. Like does the magic shop give out the haunted mirrors, or if there is any other store or place i can get stuff at please reply or pm me.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:47 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...In-Park_Quests

I'm really not sure about any promotions still going on, I know the Golden Mickey Ears and Wanted Posters are no longer being given out, though.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 07-17-2007, 03:29 AM
missing vmk like crazy
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Innocent
Cmkrebs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ok thre is no magic shop in wdw's magic kingdom, the magic shop is in disneyland no haunted mirrors, u have ur print at home quests which are the tomorrowland, high school musical and thrill seekers, the ones you get a vmk central (it will be on your right when walk toward the castle on main street) are the animation quest and the pirate of the caribbean. make sure u have enough quests for your family so u can have some vmk items to trade. on the thrill seekers you must have the kali stamp from animal kingdom's kali river rapids. you can get the answers for teh quests in the secrets sections of vmk fourms make sure you click on disney world. write the answers down and fill the printable ones out and keep your answers to the in park ones. get the in park quests at vmk central then go outside fill them out and then come back in and get ur cards make sure u have your park hopers with you. have fun

Last edited by Cmkrebs; 07-17-2007 at 03:07 PM..
Old 07-17-2007, 03:47 AM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

camara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmkrebs View Post
ok thre is no magic shop in wdw's magic kingdom, the magic shop is in disneyland no haunted mirrors, u have ur print at home quests which are the tomorrowland, high school musical and thrill seekers, the ones you get a vmk central (it will be on your left when walk toward the castle on main street) are the animation quest and the pirate of the caribbean. make sure u have enough quests for your family so u can have some vmk items to trade. on the thrill seekers you must have the kali stamp from animal kingdom's kali river rapids. you can get the answers for teh quests in the secrets sections of vmk fourms make sure you click on disney world. write the answers down and fill the printable ones out and keep your answers to the in park ones. get the in park quests at vmk central then go outside fill them out and then come back in and get ur cards make sure u have your park hopers with you. have fun
um, walking towards the castle means walking in from the entrance....meaning vmk is on your right. It's the theater, it says something along the lines of "Now Playing: Virtual Magic Kingdom."
Old 07-17-2007, 03:52 AM
supernicegal
Awards Showcase

but wait.. theres a magic shop in down town disney?

and wait you need a stamp for the thrill seekers one? it doesnt say that ont he quest .. it jsut says answer it and hand it in?
Old 07-17-2007, 06:26 AM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianenicolexox View Post
but wait.. theres a magic shop in down town disney?

and wait you need a stamp for the thrill seekers one? it doesnt say that ont he quest .. it jsut says answer it and hand it in?
on the bottom i believe is where it says stamp. Also, the magic mirror was never available at WDW, this probably has to do with all the quests having to do with Magic Kingdom (i guess thrill seeker was their experiment?).
Old 07-17-2007, 06:30 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Super Donation Award 

eaglesgirl is as Frosty as a Snowman
When I was there in March, I only did part of the Thrill Seekers Quest & got the pin, but not the other stuff. There wasn't a stamp though, so I'm not sure about that.

As far as other things, when I went to VMK Central to claim my goodies, I asked them if they had any extra cards that weren't part of the quests. They gave us some extra items...so, if you don't ask, you won't know. The worst that could happen is they say "no" to you!
Old 07-17-2007, 06:42 AM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Ok, the reason you got the pin only is because if you complete the magic kingdom part of the thrill seekers quest, you get the pin; if you complete the animal kingdom part, you get the kali couch. Now, for completing both (10 questions correct), you get the animal kingdom room.

I know this because I am looking at a copy of the quest right now. I have a copy of every quest at WDW except animation and the newer pirates (the one without the well). Yes, I even have ones such as fantasyland. I even have some print-outs from vmk that you turn in for the 50th gold set collection and the junge tent room. It doesn't really matter to me if they are retired or not, I am going to hand 1 of everything in and see if they will give me something.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:06 PM
missing vmk like crazy
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
i was in wdw this past june and they didnt have the cards you get for buying special items. i only saw one in froniterland at the fudge shop i asked the lasy about it and she gave me all the cards that where left but she said they where expired and whrn i got home the codes still worked! you can get the vmk pirate pins for ten dollar, it was hard to scope them out in shops but at pin sations they had a boat load. my mother wouldnt let me buy ones cuz im only missing two. if you finish all of the currnet quests you get a mickey tv. i dont think vmk central will accpet the quest in past.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:43 PM
supernicegal
Awards Showcase

ok does anyone know if they sell the pirate q pins at the world of disney? or at the really big pin trading station in downtown disney

thanks for the help so far btw

ok i just read the bottom of the thrill seekers quest and all it says is that separate magic kingdom and animal kingdom required.. so i dont think theres a stamp. i just think you have to show them a park hopper pass i guess? or something bc i am going to both just that I'm going to animal kingdom after magic kingdom.. and my mom wont change it bc of extra magic hours, dinner reservations, and such =/

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 07-18-2007 at 12:23 AM.. Reason: merged double post- please use edit button
Old 07-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Smile, your on camara
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
ok i just read the bottom of the thrill seekers quest and all it says is that separate magic kingdom and animal kingdom required.. so i dont think theres a stamp. i just think you have to show them a park hopper pass i guess? or something bc i am going to both just that I'm going to animal kingdom after magic kingdom.. and my mom wont change it bc of extra magic hours, dinner reservations, and such =/
just get it stamped, everybody in the past has gotten it stamped, me as well. if you think you will luck out without a stamp, then have fun.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Born to Ride

ASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Believe those here that tell you there is a stamp and it is required to get all the prizes from the Thrill Seeker Quest. Also you need a copy of the quest stamped for each member of your family that is turning in quests for you. some of the quests they will allow up to 4 people per one quest "paper" but not for the Thrill Seeker. One paper one prize pack.

I go at least monthy to WDW and am quite sure about this.

Get those quest papers and have a blast.

Stitch

Are you sure what you are saying or doing is allowed? Check the Forum Rules and Regulations to be sure!
Do you play ToonTown? Check the Wiki for everything you need to know about Toontown!
For everthing VMK go to the Wiki
Old 07-17-2007, 09:01 PM
supernicegal
Awards Showcase

Ok ok, I just hope it all goes well thanks a lot for all your help guys (=
Old 07-17-2007, 10:21 PM
missing vmk like crazy
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
ok does anyone know if they sell the pirate q pins at the world of disney? or at the really big pin trading station in downtown disney

thanks for the help so far btw
yes they do i saw them there
Old 07-21-2007, 06:17 AM
♥VMK♥ *~*Ashley*~*

FineChicaAshley is spinning in a Cursed Storm
if u need help with the in park quest go to wikipedia nd search for vmk while ur there the in parkk quest will show up nd the spoilers if ur interested